Goldberg retires after Raw goes off the air

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 940

amty

Reaction score
[font=helvetica, sans-serif]After Raw went off the air, Goldberg spoke to the WWE Universe and gave an emotional and heartfelt farewell speech.[/font]

[font=helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium][font=helvetica, sans-serif]During his speech, Goldberg made it clear that he wasn’t reading from a script and that he was speaking from the heart. He directed the majority of his address to his family, who were sitting at ringside, and was grateful for the opportunity to perform in front of his son.[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, sans-serif]“You guys gave me the opportunity after 13 years to share a part of my life that you never saw. The past number of months have been an unbelievable ride. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be given an opportunity to come back and to show you a little piece of what I used to do. You can boo me, or you can cheer me, but the fact is that little boy right there is the reason why my heart still beats, is the reason why I wake up every damn morning and go to the weight room and drive my a** into the ground to try to become something that he can be proud of.”
[size=medium][font=helvetica, sans-serif]
Although this was certainly a farewell from Goldberg, at least for now, he has left the door open for a potential return in the future

[/font]
[/font][/size]

WWE News: Goldberg retires after Raw goes off the air?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock