Going on Trip to Dubai (UAE)

DTH Fan said:
Hi guys

I'm planning to go for a trip to Dubai (UAE) in coming months. I'll be going there for first time so I dont have much idea about that country.

So I wanted some expert opinions about following things:

1. What are the must visit locations in Dubai?

2. Is shopping in Dubai cheaper than India? Should I purchase electronic items or other stuff in Dubai or is it costly there?

3. Is there anything to purchase which is Dubai famous about? I mean something which I should purchase in Dubai?

4. Is there anything which is cheaper in Dubai compared to India?

I'll highly appreciate all kind of replies. :)

Sorry bro for late reply I would just try to suggest you few tourist destinations in Dubai where you can enjoy your vacations and few locations in Dubai where you can buy electronics like led tvs, smart phones and other stuffs like that very cheap prices compared to the prices of Indian market.

First of tourist destinations and tips.

1. Always try to visit Dubai in winters bcuz the weather of Dubai in summers is just too hot and humid with temperatures of between 40 to 50 degree Celsius and humidity upto 70 to 80% during summers which would just make your vacation has like oven hot hell. That's why I would suggest you to visit Dubai during winters between month of mid October till end of April has its the perfect time to visit Dubai where in between December till February weather stays nice during days and a bit cold during nights which stays between 20 to 25 d ℃ in days and 10 to 15 d ℃ during nights.

2. List of few famous destinations and do's in Dubai

. firstly desert safari is a must do for any one who visits Dubai for first time.
. burj khalifa tour in Dubai mall and water dance shows and luckily all this things are located in the same area of Dubai down town on shiek zayed road.
. Dubai metro train is your cheapest and fastest option to travel around all famous tourist destinations in Dubai like deira city center mall, deira bazaar, meena bazaar bur Dubai, emirates mall, Dubai mall burj khalifa and specially the plam island jumeria and many other destinations in Dubai just through Dubai train metro
. off course you should try water parks like wild wadi in jumeira and aquaventure water park in palm island Atlantis hotel.
. their are many other thing s and stuff too like Dubai skydive etc so I would suggest you just get lost and have fun in Dubai

And finally for electronics I think peronsally deira bazaar is a paradise for shopping any item from mobile phone to latest led tvs and satellite receivers has you can get any of electronics items in a very cheap price in deira compared to price of local retail electronics dealer's in malls and big electronic stores bcuz in deira market is a big bazaar where you can bargain the price of a particular item where has in retail electronics store they have fixed prices. Has recently one of my friend brought a led tv of lg 46 inch ultra slim full HD and smart plus 3d 2014 model for just 35,000 indian rupees where the price of this tv in local retail electronics markets is around 42 to 45k Rupee's. So just be smart predict your self has a local Indian living in Dubai not has a tourist than you can get a lot of electronics very cheap prices with some bargaining expirence :)

Enjoy your Trip Bro, And don't forget to bring Electronics from there and you can also get good and cheap gadgets from there

superdudebuddy said:
Enjoy your Trip Bro, And don't forget to bring Electronics from there and you can also get good and cheap gadgets from there

It will cover the "cheap" word when he needs to pay custom duties for those gadget ;):lol

Thanks a lot guys and also thanks to DishHD bro for his information. :)

I'm planning to go on the trip in either September or November.

Dubai shopping festival is also a big event
Global village, lots raffle draws, gold promotions etc
January -February is the time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock