Seeking Help gift for 5year old nephew

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
on next 13th, My nephew going to be 5years old.
so suggest something I can gift on his day.
I already gifted a bi-cycle to him, so exclude this.

Choose one.

Ridiculous suggestion : A tablet or a big screen phone. He can install any games it and play on it. Be it board games like Ludo, Chess, Game of Life, Jigsaw Puzzle etc. Or even Angry Birds and Super Mario Run. Can even use it to study and watch cartoons.

Thoughtful suggestion : A kids gardening set. Saw a good one on Amazon. Teach him good things when he is young. He will adore his uncle growing up.

A motorized toy of his favorite animal. My nephew used to be madly in love with motorized Elephant and Lion toys, till he was about 7 or 8, post which an iPad and a desktop replaced his dear animal friends. He was in ages 5 to 7 then, during the years 2011 to 2013.

The kid is 14 years old now, is in his 9th standard, and guess what .... dude promptly minimizes his Microsoft Teams app (online classes for his International School) on his desktop, and is mostly on conference calls all day on a head set that is connected to his desktop, yelling and bloodily shooting a few animated characters on 'Among Us' or PUBG or Fortnite. Phew! :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock