Get 9 months of Spotify subscription for Rs. 719

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,961
You need to subscribe to Premium to get the "audio" version of the song. Actually I had the same doubt earlier 😅. That's why I wasn't subscribing to YT Premium. I even asked several times on the Youtube Music thread regarding this. Then Rushil bro cleared my doubt.
I do have premium. This problem exists for many songs. They don't have audio version of the song, they rather have the audio extracted from the video which will have dialogues etc.

Album's version of songs works for me on free too. You need to check before clicking whether it's audio or video.
Yes, you need to check the album art and identify.
But the main problem is Playlists. Youtube's Playlists will have video songs only, unless you are subscribed.

I do have premium. This problem exists for many songs. They don't have audio version of the song, they rather have the audio extracted from the video which will have dialogues etc.
Oh.. I see. Then it's probably just licensing issue. When they don't have license for any song or label, they replace it with the video version. It's mostly the case with regional songs. My South Indian & Bengali playlist is mostly videos now after moving to YouTube Music.

Oh.. I see. Then it's probably just licensing issue. When they don't have license for any song or label, they replace it with the video version. It's mostly the case with regional songs. My South Indian & Bengali playlist is mostly videos now after moving to YouTube Music.
An example...

Source

An example...

Source
I am getting the music version.

UzWcqgv.jpg

Try this 👇🏻

Source

I am getting the music version.

UzWcqgv.jpg

Try this 👇🏻

Source
Yes like @iDJ bro said we need to consciously search to find the right song. The one I posted is on my YouTube music home screen. That's the problem with YT music. It's trying to be an audio AND video app which is not what we want from a music app. We don't have this problem with the other music apps.

Yes like @iDJ bro said we need to consciously search to find the right song. The one I posted is on my YouTube music home screen. That's the problem with YT music. It's trying to be an audio AND video app which is not what we want from a music app. We don't have this problem with the other music apps.
Just click on option "Don't Play music videos" and it won't play music videos instead it will always play audio version.

Spending the much for just music doesn't seem right. It's good if you're getting it through Times Prime or Wallet offer. The BEST option is to get Youtube Premium. This way you support your favorite content creators, enjoy Ad-Free videos with various features, and also enjoy music while supporting the music artists.
Exactly, I was paying for Spotify but after some time I don't find it worth it rather I prefer the Youtube premium family plan.

Just click on option "Don't Play music videos" and it won't play music videos instead it will always play audio version.
It's already enabled and still it plays the audio extracted from video version like I posted above.

99QXPZh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock