General Sports News, Updates & Discussion Thread

OBzWP5z.jpg

Army stadium in Pune to be named after Neeraj Chopra! 🏟️😍👏

#NeerajChopra trained at the Army Sports Institute in the early stages of his career!
ajKBSqi.jpg

Off topic
Today in my cgl exam football gave me 2 number .question was-
who was the first indian player to sign with a European club (celtic fc)

"The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to adopt Indian wrestling until the 2032 Brisbane Olympics and is expected to pump in an investment of INR 170 crore, reported PTI.

Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) president Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh said the decision was taken after taking inspiration from the Odisha government that supports Indian hockey."
Link: Uttar Pradesh government adopts Indian wrestling until 2032 Brisbane Olympics
/More state government should come forward. If not by direct monetary support but at least they can provide infra and host them for preparation camp for free. Like Odisha has done in Kalinga Stadium for Hockey.

"The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to adopt Indian wrestling until the 2032 Brisbane Olympics and is expected to pump in an investment of INR 170 crore, reported PTI.

Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) president Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh said the decision was taken after taking inspiration from the Odisha government that supports Indian hockey."
Link: Uttar Pradesh government adopts Indian wrestling until 2032 Brisbane Olympics
/More state government should come forward. If not by direct monetary support but at least they can provide infra and host them for preparation camp for free. Like Odisha has done in Kalinga Stadium for Hockey.
Doesn't Haryana Government already spent money on wrestling? In that case UP should've adopted other sports like shooting and athletics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock