General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 598
  • Views: Views 89,912
They want to end the concept of secondary sims. the minimum recharge will go up to 199 also in a year or two.
imho

airtel and Vi, wants to end prepaid saga

and want most users base on postpaid plan of 199+.

prepaid subscriber should gets shifted to operator like pio or bsnl, govt owned company OR should be handled by no frill MVNO, backed by (airtel, vi , jio and bsnl)- because sub-standard service with below arpu of 200 is what traditional definition in any of developed nation or experience faced by Indian prepaid cellular users till 2006.

Otherwise how can Airtel and Vodafone maintain brand, generate hefty cash and ,good return for investor, both existing and prospective.

Market dynamics are changed during 2g/3g, spectrum was scared resource and technology was so outdated that none of operator were having any excess capacity to onboard MVNO

during last 5 years,2016 onward, market is shifted from inadequate capacity to excess capacity. but regulation was tilted for mainstream operator and MVNO's voice from there official forum VNOAI-Counter part of COAI were unheard

current telecom bill is addressing it in well manner, and we can see fruits-MVNO from bsnl on same day the indigenous 4g network goes live

imho

airtel and Vi, wants to end prepaid saga

and want most users base on postpaid plan of 199+.

prepaid subscriber should gets shifted to operator like pio or bsnl, govt owned company OR should be handled by no frill MVNO, backed by (airtel, vi , jio and bsnl)- because sub-standard service with below arpu of 200 is what traditional definition in any of developed nation or experience faced by Indian prepaid cellular users till 2006.

Otherwise how can Airtel and Vodafone maintain brand, generate hefty cash and ,good return for investor, both existing and prospective.

Market dynamics are changed during 2g/3g, spectrum was scared resource and technology was so outdated that none of operator were having any excess capacity to onboard MVNO

during last 5 years,2016 onward, market is shifted from inadequate capacity to excess capacity. but regulation was tilted for mainstream operator and MVNO's voice from there official forum VNOAI-Counter part of COAI were unheard

current telecom bill is addressing it in well manner, and we can see fruits-MVNO from bsnl on same day the indigenous 4g network goes live
MVNO system is not succeed on Govt network with low spectrum and these pvt big telcos will not allowed MVNOs on its network, so stop these MVNO news in 5G era.

Last edited:
Why the secondary sim needed for common man, except business men?
People can stay without Internet. Post lockdown most people has become addict. Boosters sells like hotcakes. Imagine how they would react if one operator is down. They can opted for second one. Back when I started using mobile internet. It took days for it to get properly restore. Imagine same happening now.

People can stay without Internet. Post lockdown most people has become addict. Boosters sells like hotcakes. Imagine how they would react if one operator is down. They can opted for second one. Back when I started using mobile internet. It took days for it to get properly restore. Imagine same happening now.
Those are business men, they need 4 sims of all Telcos

It gives conveyance, I myself don't want to give my personal number at work.... And at some unnecessary places like shopping malls and all... Secondary number gives that option..
If you wants Work and personal are seperate, then it’s like commercial activity as it needs 2 sims for unlimited calling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock