General Discussions on ACT Fibernet

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 5,199
Hi bros. R u using ACT Fibernet? Do they provide speed as per the plan always? I'm thinking of switching to ACT now

Yes they do.
Thanks. Installation done today. Download speed for 200mbps plan is 102mbps and Upload speed is 203mbps. The installation guy says this is normal as this is how much we will get through Wifi, in LAN we will get as per plan it seems. Is that right?

Thanks. Installation done today. Download speed for 200mbps plan is 102mbps and Upload speed is 203mbps. The installation guy says this is normal as this is how much we will get through Wifi, in LAN we will get as per plan it seems. Is that right?
No, We will get full speed on Wi-Fi too on the 5GHz band.

No, We will get full speed on Wi-Fi too on the 5GHz band.
Oh. So the guy had lied to me. Should I raise a complaint now or wait for one or two days and then raise a complaint? Your suggestion please.

Oh. So the guy had lied to me. Should I raise a complaint now or wait for one or two days and then raise a complaint? Your suggestion please.
First, pls check the speed via LAN cable like @Optimus_Prime bro suggested. Then you can raise a complaint. Which router you are using?

First, pls check the speed via LAN cable like @Optimus_Prime bro suggested. Then you can raise a complaint. Which router you are using?
Ok.. The one given by them, Tp link Archer C5

Edit : Now I'm getting 200mbps + speed in 5GHZ. Thanks friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock