General Discussions on ACT Fibernet

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 5,198
Hi All,

Is anyone using the UPS Powerback up for Routers provided in ACT app? Is it good? Any idea/suggestions?

Last edited:
Hi All,

Is anyone using the UPS Powerback up for Routers provided in ACT app? Is it good? Any idea/suggestions?
I'm using my own Router with an Oakter UPS. It's good enough.

I recently requested for disconnection of existing ACT Fiber connection and moved to Airtel Xstream.
After a month they started calling me and sending SMS with various offers.

Now they are offering free 1 month subcription.But I have no plans moving back to ACT as of now :)
U6fOwce.jpg

I was using ACT from long and had no major issues with it. But as Jio and Airtel came up with OTT bundled packs and free installation/router/free landline, I observed their plans to be better value for money and moved my home internet to Airtel Xstream. In past 2 months, I saw 4 of our family members moving out of ACT to Airtel/Jio.

Looks like tough time for ACT as Jio/Airtel are expanding rapidly and their plans are better.

Here in Vizag, ACT is worst service due to frequent fiber cuts and Jio and Airtel is too good for their service.

My Act Fibernet blocked Reddit in Bangalore today.. Is anyone else facing same issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock