General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Double Data was there on Rs 297 FRC but discontinued now. Double Data offer may or may not extend beyond 31st May

Maybe you could do Rs 97 FRC...exhaust it ASAP (should be easy)..then recharge with Double Data Plan! (no idea if it would work😅)

Any Idea Nirvana user on here who hasn't been migrated yet to Vodafone RED?

Vodafone Network was down in my place for 1 hour. There was no network. At first I thought maybe it's only me, but when the network finally came back all my friends said they experienced the same.

Vodafone Network was down in my place for 1 hour. There was no network. At first I thought maybe it's only me, but when the network finally came back all my friends said they experienced the same.
In my area it was working fine though.

Vodafone Services Disrupted Across Guwahati

On May 27, i.e. today, most Vodafone users have been unable to make calls or access the internet leaving them disconnected with their loved ones amid the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.

One of the officials at Vodafone said, "Post the super cyclone Amphan most of our fibre cables are damaged."

"Today Guwahati experienced a network disruption but now most of the areas are back on the network as repair work is going on," he added.

Are caller tunes free for Vodafone customers?
07fsOZ4.png

It's Vodafone that's why wanted to confirm.

It's Vodafone that's why wanted to confirm.

The app has been pushing similar notification to me altho they have specific Caller Tune plans. Any Vodafone user can tell properly IMO.

The app has been pushing similar notification to me altho they have specific Caller Tune plans. Any Vodafone user can tell properly IMO.
It's nothing but clickbait.
They want play with us, when u click over there then suddenly we redirected to caller tune plans & they have two different types of caller tune plans here I attached screenshot over here
9GjUSMx.jpg

Vodafone Idea Provides Zee5 subscription worth ₹ 999 & Vodafone Play Subscription worth ₹499 on their plan of ₹149 & all above.

jkhzKtj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock