General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rakesh M U
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,171
  • Views Views: Views 130,048
Hope they launch 5G in Chennai and upgrade all the existing 4G hardwares to latest
Band 1-3 not giving you 50Mbps plus speeds in Chennai? Without band 41, Vi is cease to exist in Chennai and Bangalore. Hyderabad after Band 41 20Mhz has became fantastic network, wherever band 41 is deployed. I wish Vi makes 41 40Mhz PAN India. Their 5G 50Mhz is not sufficient. Even BSNL has 70Mhz and Tejas networks 1Gbps radios. Let's see. Vi more than 5G should focus on 4G+ and 4G coverage. Deploying band 1 and band 41 on many sites will help them a lot. MPCG and Andhra and Kolkata is where they lacking currently.

Airtel despite of load, is the king of Chennai. I wish in 2026, Airtel buys 10Mhz band 3 spectrum of Aircel somehow and makes most out of it. Airtel have to focus on 4G also.

Last edited:
Airtel despite of load, is the king of Chennai. I wish in 2026, Airtel buys 10Mhz band 3 spectrum of Aircel somehow and makes most out of it. Airtel have to focus on 4G also.
Where do u find these sh#t? Ground reality is totally opposite. Despite of having most spectrum Airtel has lower avg speed than Vi itself in Chennai and ur spreading some sh#t as usual without knowing ground reality

Back
Top Bottom