General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,203
Guys anyone tell me any cashback or any offer when recharge of summer jio offer.Tell me from where i recharge to get any offer on Summer jio offer.

First of all, there is no Summer Surprise Offer now. The existing offer is Dhan Dhana Dhan. In 309 (Prime) / 408 (Non-Prime) you'll get same as HNY offer for 84 days.
Coming to Cashback, if you recharge through Jio money (more than 303), you'll get Rs. 50 voucher within 5-6 hours (officially 2 days) which you can use in your next recharge. You'll get that 5 times.

I dont know whether everyone knew this but few days before only i came to know that Jio supports video call without internet. Even the mobile data is turned off Video calls works perfectly. Just came across this and am sharing. Only Jio to Jio worked.

nrajeshkumar said:
I dont know whether everyone knew this but few days before only i came to know that Jio supports video call without internet. Even the mobile data is turned off Video calls works perfectly. Just came across this and am sharing. Only Jio to Jio worked.

Yes but your phone dialer should support video call....

Last edited by a moderator:
dipanshu2404 said:
Yes but your phone dialer should support video call....

Yeah..i use A5 2016. But its new for me suddenly when i recieved video call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you jio....
19864b2d2bcc35f451bd142b2600507c.jpg

500mb is still left.. after using 6.6gb till now...[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

I've recharged back in March.. use the latest myjio app but in my plans​ the update hasn't happened..
plus I'm getting the HNY offer still

Back
Top Bottom