General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,203
mahesh2683 said:
What will be the jio plan after one year jio prime membership expire. Can they able to give these low cost plan again. And how they make profit. And what is  1 GB cost for jio. Plz any one reply . Thanks

Prices will surely be hiked quite a lot after 31st March 2018. After all once they have market share & people are satisfied with the service they will hike. Currently, I don't see them making any profit.

i recharged my jio num for 509 rs but still 2gb data not updated i got sms that ur jio num rec with 509 but still my rec amt not updated in My jio app also data not updated in my jio app ...kindly assist

arulkanagarajs said:
i recharged my jio num for 509 rs but still 2gb data not updated i got sms that ur jio num rec with 509 but still my rec amt not updated in My jio app also data not updated in my jio app ...kindly assist

Login and Check on jio website instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I somehow missed the sms I received. Posting it now.

a43f2ef99fcab8333ae2499f847fcbe1.jpg

This means I'm automatically eligible for summer surprise offer.

arulkanagarajs said:
i recharged my jio num for 509 rs but still 2gb data  not updated i got sms that ur jio num rec with 509 but still my rec amt not updated in My jio app also data not updated in my jio app ...kindly assist

I think it will be applicable from 16th April

Prathamesh said:
Prices will surely be hiked quite a lot after 31st March 2018. After all once they have market share & people are satisfied with the service they will hike. Currently, I don't see them making any profit.
No, bro they'll not see that's the real game of RIL
When RIL had to stabilise the plastic bag raw material factory it reduces price to sell it to buyers and run the industry in very bad loss. But, it's raw material demand never reduces bcoz of low cost. Then, rival factories shutdown too. And, now RIL is one of the highest plastic raw supplier in India. Same RIL wants to do with AVoId. It wants to break backbone of these companies that is their subscribers.

hike said:
No, bro they'll not see that's the real game of RIL
When RIL had to stabilise the plastic bag raw material factory it reduces price to sell it to buyers and run the industry in very bad loss. But, it's raw material demand never reduces bcoz of low cost. Then, rival factories shutdown too. And, now RIL is one of the highest plastic raw supplier in India. Same RIL wants to do with AVoId. It wants to break backbone of these companies that is their subscribers.

Sorry, will not happen in this case. You underestimate AVoId. Reliance will hike for sure.

Prathamesh said:
Sorry, will not happen in this case. You underestimate AVoId. Reliance will hike for sure.
Time will tell let's hope we all get good beneficial offers :hehe

Having a query; i jave not recharge my jio sim by 99 & even not also of 309..
Jio will shut down my no...???

or it may be continue after that also??

myselfmks said:
Having a query; i jave not recharge my jio sim by 99 & even not also of 309..
Jio will shut down my no...???

or it may be continue after that also??

Ur continue account balance is nil till 90 days after tommorow means may face dissconnection ..

If you recharge topups in between that then no problem :) .. but u wont get freebies after april 15th ..

Back
Top Bottom