General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
RE: Three months complimentary for all Jio paid plans, Jio prime extended till April 15

Slowly all News starts covering this Info but I want one Clarification is the Jio Prime Membership Rs.99 Subscription Extended to April 15th or First Recharge of Rs.303 date.

RE: Three months complimentary for all Jio paid plans, Jio prime extended till April 15

karan_hdl said:
Slowly all News starts covering this Info but I want one Clarification is the Jio Prime Membership Rs.99 Subscription Extended to April 15th or First Recharge of Rs.303 date.

both bro.

This is the largest migration from free to paid services in history in such a short period of time. Considering the unprecedented demand for enrolling to JIO PRIME and doing the first recharge, Jio has extended the deadline for purchasing Jio’s Rs 303 (and other) plans till 15 th April. This extension will provide the necessary breathing room for users to avoid service disruption during the transition from free to paid services. Customers who could not enroll for JIO PRIME by 31 st March for whatever reason can still do so by paying Rs 99 along with their first purchase of Jio’s Rs 303 and other plans till 15 th April. Jio also announced the Jio Summer Surprise for its JIO PRIME members. Every JIO PRIME member, when they make their first paid recharge prior to 15 th April using Jio’s Rs 303 plan (or any higher value plan), will get services for the initial 3 months on a complimentary basis. The paid tariff plan will be applied only in July, after the expiry of the complimentary service.
The Jio Summer Surprise is the first of many surprises for JIO PRIME members.

rahul1117kumar said:
Reliance Jio extends Prime membership to 15 days; launches 'Summer Surprise' offer

Billionaire Mukesh Ambani-owned
Reliance Jio Friday said that users can still take Prime membership by paying Rs 99 with the first recharge of Rs 303 or above with a 15-day extension till April 15.

Customers who could not enrol for Jio Prime by March 31 for whatever reason can still do so by paying Rs 99 along with their first purchase of Jio’s Rs 303 and other plans till April 15, the company in a statement said.

Reliance Jio extends Prime membership to 15 days; launches 'Summer Surprise' offer, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Is this prank by economic times??

Abhishek123 said:
Then What About those users who already paid for it are they fools here :dodgy
No paid service starts from july. If you recharged with 303 then your pack expired on July 28th. 303 we can get 4 months free

I AM HATING JIO FOR DOING THIS.
They are giving complimentary offer of 3 Months to those who recharged for 303.
I recharged for 149 & now I don't get any complimentary option. This is very bad from Jio.

Prathamesh said:
I AM HATING JIO FOR DOING THIS.
They are giving complimentary offer of 3 Months to those who recharged for 303.
I recharged for 149 & now I don't get any complimentary option. This is very bad from Jio.
We are on same boat bro. I did 149 recharge only today!

Back
Top Bottom