General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,054
Reliance Jio get's CCI nod from merge the biggest entertainment industry on their platform just a day before AGM was to be held digitally on 29 August. This will create a sensation in all over the world with all hollywood, bollywood, animes, religion, cartoons, biggest tournaments and live streaming of all channels with JioTV+.
The plan offering by Jio Cinemas is really great and it will be way less than other's ott players. I think this will be trouble for other's ott players may exit from India in later due to Jio ott merge better with streaming all contents.

I think this will be trouble for other's ott players may exit from India in later due to Jio ott merge better with streaming all contents.
Possible. It will be great to have a lot of contents available on a single app though. I just wish god give some brain to their app and website developers, so we don't have to suffer while using JioCinema.

Reliance Jio today has increased prepaid plans offering Netflix with the new pricing starting from 1299 which offers 480p video quality with 2GB per day data, 100 sms per day and 1799 which offering 720p video quality, 3GB per day data with 100 sms per day. The validity of both plans are 84 days.

Received this notification today.

U8qsRY2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know whether it's new or old.
Jio Prepaid plans with Jio Cinema premium
Rs 175 with 10GB Data for 28 Days
Rs.448 with 2GB Per Data

Other OTTs
Sony Liv
Zee5
Lionsgate play
Discovery plus
SunNxt
Kancha Lanka
Chaupal
Planet Marathi
Hoichoi
Jio Tv

In Rs 448 plan additional Apps.
Fancode
Jio Cloud

Jio Security is not available now?

Don't know whether it's new or old.
Jio Prepaid plans with Jio Cinema premium
Rs 175 with 10GB Data for 28 Days
Rs.448 with 2GB Per Data

Other OTTs
Sony Liv
Zee5
Lionsgate play
Discovery plus
SunNxt
Kancha Lanka
Chaupal
Planet Marathi
Hoichoi
Jio Tv

In Rs 448 plan additional Apps.
Fancode
Jio Cloud

Jio Security is not available now?
Good plans. Will incoming calls work on them as they are data only packs?

Back
Top Bottom