General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,470
  • Views: Views 358,420
Jio, TCS likely to replace ZTE, Huawei gear in US

At the G20 summit, India and the US affirmed their commitment on building 5G and 6G technologies with the US President welcoming Indian companies for their support in the Rip and Replace Programme with regard to the pilot project initially.

Domestic telecom solutions providers like Reliance Jio, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Tejas Networks are hopeful that the US Rip and Replace programme, and the deepening partnership with Washington in the technology sector will accelerate demand for their products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Customers buying iPhone 15 from Reliance retail or online stores are eligible for a complimentary plan of Rs 399 per month for 6 months (3 GB/day, unlimited voice, 100 SMS/day). This results into complimentary benefits worth Rs 2,394

Jio raises close to $2-billion offshore loan

Reliance Jio has secured a loan of about $2 billion, one of India's largest offshore loans in FY24. The loan, arranged by HSBC, will be used to fund the purchase of 5G network equipment from Nokia. Finnish export credit agency Finnvera is believed to have provided insurance coverage for the deal, reducing Jio's overall funding costs.

Jio Reduced free Caller tune count per month from 3 to 1
5TZgGzf.jpg

Jio has taught me the importance of carrying cash today. Bizzare network outrage. Network down on two of my Jio numbers on different phones. Same working fine on other people's phone. Even now call drops are happening. Thankfully, data is still working.

Jio has taught me the importance of carrying cash today. Bizzare network outrage. Network down on two of my Jio numbers on different phones. Same working fine on other people's phone. Even now call drops are happening. Thankfully, data is still working.
happy puja bhai ... jio also doing pandal hopping :p

Jio, TCS likely to replace ZTE, Huawei gear in US

At the G20 summit, India and the US affirmed their commitment on building 5G and 6G technologies with the US President welcoming Indian companies for their support in the Rip and Replace Programme with regard to the pilot project initially.

Domestic telecom solutions providers like Reliance Jio, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Tejas Networks are hopeful that the US Rip and Replace programme, and the deepening partnership with Washington in the technology sector will accelerate demand for their products.

So far it's Samsung who has taken place of Huawei.

Reliance Jio, the nation's biggest mobile telephony operator, has set up mobile infrastructure near the collapsed tunnel in the himalayas within 12 hours to provide voice and data services to aid the rescue of 41 construction workers.
The remote part of Uttarakhand had weak signals and authorities, working day and night to rescue the workers trapped in the under-construction tunnel since its collapse more than two weeks ago, had asked the telecom operator to boost the network.

Jio TrueCC.

Point Blank refusal to acknowledge that fancy number selection on their app needs major fix, as I was getting varied results with not great matches.

"Seedhi Baat, No Bakwaas". Highlighted text in purple.

89jCF83.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock