General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,470
  • Views: Views 358,232
Jiophone data only add-ons are back with increased rates
1YAkhhi.jpg
erT4LVl.jpg
@iDJ see this plans they offering for jio phone users good only if able to consume datas

Just a assumption Jio not in Indian Telecom

*AVi will charge ₹100 per GB data (3G)
*Only Night 12am to 6am unlimited calling
* ₹2 per minute local call , 2p/sec Local calling
* ₹4 per minute for STD calling (other than home circle)
* ₹5 per sms
* ₹200 rate cutter for .30p per minute local call for 28 days validity
*Roaming ₹2 per minute incoming
*Call Drop
* Trash so called vas services still in practice

Etc...Etc....

OMG i won't touch smartphone in this era of above points are still in practice

Will safely settled in LL phones

Eventhough Jio as Enumerous issues but each and every consumer of private telecom should thank Jio 😎

Just a assumption Jio not in Indian Telecom

*Only Night 12am to 6am unlimited calling
* ₹2 per minute local call , 2p/sec Local calling
* ₹4 per minute for STD calling (other than home circle)
* ₹5 per sms
* ₹200 rate cutter for .30p per minute local call for 28 days validity
*Roaming ₹2 per minute incoming
*Call Drop
* Trash so called vas services still in practice

Etc...Etc....

OMG i won't touch smartphone in this era of above points are still in practice

Will safely settled in LL phones

Eventhough Jio as Enumerous issues but each and every consumer of private telecom should thank Jio 😎
When jio was not in telecom all this operators were charging 249 or something for 1GB 3G
Before that in 2G ira most popular was 98₹ plan of airtel with 2GB data for month.. lastly it was reduced to 500mb with lesser validity

With entey with Jio they launched unlimited plan but were offering 1.4GB data later started offering 1.5 GB

I think this operators were in dream that they will continue to loot customers

One thing this good currently price are increased but we paying lesser compare to older time.. talktime+sms+data all different plans we were recharging
Still remember some people came at recharge shop and saying “Bhaiya power wala recharge mar do” :lol: ( that was for STD calling at lower rate )
Uninor/telenor, docomo, aircel like operators comes with cheap tarriffs but non sustain due to network coverage :sleepy2:

No, bro... You have so much good faith in them. Without Jio, they will never give 1GB 3G data for Rs100. NEVER... NEVER...
Before that in 2G ira most popular was 98₹ plan of airtel with 2GB data for month.. lastly it was reduced to 500mb with lesser validity
That cheap 2G data is also because of Tata Docomo only. Docomo gave 3GB data for Rs68 for a month. I remember, because this is the plan used for CC - POS machines at that time..

The best of the best tariff plan from Airtel with HUGE (???) data is Solitaire 1599 plan. Even this was a response to RCom's UL plan (UL calls, SMS, 6GB 3G & then UL 2G data).
The benefits are as below:-
[1] 10,000 minutes of calls usage including Local / STD / CUG / Roaming incoming and outgoing. (Yes CUG minutes are also used in this limit)
[2] 1000 Local/STD SMS (But roaming SMS chargable)
[3] 8GB 3G data & overages charged at 3p/10KB or Rs3,146 / GB ===>>> Rs200 / GB
[4] Video calls @ Rs3/min (no FREE allowance)
[5] For charges beyond free usage kindly see the attached images.
[6] Plan Rental Rs1599 + 12.36% VAT.
sCCEpyq.jpg

SQQA9l7.jpg

Zuu2Rly.jpg

=============​

Just Imagine, I used to pay around Rs2000/- per month (incl roaming SMS, occasional ISD) for my one single number. Now my Mom's Airtel prepaid plan is Rs1498/- UL calls + 24GB data + 3600 SMS for one whole year.

Whoever are saying, Jio didn't bring data revolution to India, are either having pretty bad memory or they are lying... Before Jio, MOBILE DATA (to some extend BroadBand as well) USED TO BE A LUXURY...

Last edited:
No, bro... You have so much good faith in them. Without Jio, they will never give 1GB 3G data for Rs100. NEVER... NEVER...

That cheap 2G data is also because of Tata Docomo only. Docomo gave 3GB data for Rs68 for a month. I remember, because this is the plan used for CC - POS machines at that time..

The best of the best tariff plan from Airtel with HUGE (???) data is Solitaire 1599 plan. Even this was a response to RCom's UL plan (UL calls, SMS, 6GB 3G & then UL 2G data).
The benefits are as below:-
[1] 10,000 minutes of calls usage including Local / STD / CUG / Roaming incoming and outgoing. (Yes CUG minutes are also used in this limit)
[2] 1000 Local/STD SMS (But roaming SMS chargable)
[3] 8GB 3G data & overages charged at 3p/10KB or Rs3,146 / GB ===>>> Rs200 / GB
[4] Video calls @ Rs3/min (no FREE allowance)
[5] For charges beyond free usage kindly see the attached images.
[6] Plan Rental Rs1599 + 12.36% VAT.
sCCEpyq.jpg

SQQA9l7.jpg

Zuu2Rly.jpg

=============​

Just Imagine, I used to pay around Rs2000/- per month (incl roaming SMS, occasional ISD) for my one single number. Now my Mom's Airtel prepaid plan is Rs1498/- UL calls + 24GB data + 3600 SMS for one whole year.

Whoever are saying, Jio didn't bring data revolution to India, are either having pretty bad memory or they are lying... Before Jio, MOBILE DATA (to some extend BroadBand as well) USED TO BE A LUXURY...
JIO silently changed the broadband industry too before JIO Fiber I used to pay Rs1000+ for just 6 Mbps and now at that, I can get 150 Mbps+.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock