General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,471
  • Views: Views 358,667
Can i Recharge Top Up Amount Rs. 30,40,60,70,80,90,200,300,400,600,700,800,900 (these topup not showing at web and App)

Can i Recharge Top Up Amount Rs. 30,40,60,70,80,90,200,300,400,600,700,800,900 (these topup not showing at web and App)
It's wise to not recharge any amount not showing on company's own official apps and websites.

So data vouchers with topups are ending with zero IUC
Used lots data vouchers with topups

you can use this data vouchers with jio phones plans on other mobiles

If there are lying main balance in my account then ???
Does jio not charged pay per minute
Technically there is a base tariff and they are supposed to charge on a per minute basis if there is main balance available in the absence of a tariff plan recharge but they don't offer that. If someone were to complain to TRAI they might be forced to offer that.

Technically there is a base tariff and they are supposed to charge on a per minute basis if there is main balance available in the absence of a tariff plan recharge but they don't offer that. If someone were to complain to TRAI they might be forced to offer that.
this is very similar to

Incoming will barred after the validity of voucher expires, at COMPNIES DISCRESTION.

some Subscriber still enjoy free incoming and don't recharge for many months.

so are some subscriber who do require outgoing facility even with DATA vouchers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock