General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,466
  • Views: Views 357,318
Which recharge gives unlimited calling with maximum days (wants under 500/400)

Rs.329/- for 84 days for unlimited on-net calling and 3000 off-net minutes + 6GB data.
Thank You Brother... But why this Minutes condition. When im talking with mom dad, its over before validity period of 84 days.
Other telecom company not giving unlimited calling

Thank You Brother... But why this Minutes condition. When im talking with mom dad, its over before validity period of 84 days.
I think it will be end by this year-end as Zero IUC regime starts from 1-Jan-2021.

Because it's Jio 🤷 Same validity and benifits but with truly unlimited calls is available for 379 in Airtel and Vi, if you have to do top up of more than 50 in Jio for calls then consider porting.

Because it's Jio 🤷 Same validity and benifits but with truly unlimited calls is available for 379 in Airtel and Vi, if you have to do top up of more than 50 in Jio for calls then consider porting.
Im doing 379 recharge in Airtel but network very weak, so i have to go outside of home and talk.
Where Jio network is superb.
Its Life Circle. Kuch Pana Hai to Kuch Kona Hai.
😂👍

My Jio recharge was exhausted about 9 months back, but suddenly yesterday I was able to use mobile data with max speed.
I don't know how🤔
No plans, nothing in the statement.
Calls are still prohibited.
Pics:-
KBwy5Y8.jpg

awg9JT9.jpg

I am posting this with the jio internet😅

My Jio recharge was exhausted about 9 months back, but suddenly yesterday I was able to use mobile data with max speed.
I don't know how🤔
No plans, nothing in the statement.
Calls are still prohibited.
Pics:-
KBwy5Y8.jpg

awg9JT9.jpg

I am posting this with the jio internet😅
They sometime have invisible data plan activated. I remember back in June. I downloaded 4-5 GB for several days without my regular data being exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock