General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,470
  • Views: Views 358,117
I am getting poor internet connectivity on 2300 frequency only 1 or 2 bars showing in the mobile
Is there any way to increase signal like apn settings ?

I am getting poor internet connectivity on 2300 frequency only 1 or 2 bars showing in the mobile
Is there any way to increase signal like apn settings ?
No. There is no workaround using APN settings. The signal in 2300 MHz is always a bit lower compared to lower frequency from the same tower. This is because of the low coverage capacity of frequency as the number goes higher. If you are getting good speeds then you shouldn't worry about it much.

But if you are facing issues and want to switch to lower frequency bands (Like I do), you have to manually band lock the phone which is only possible in Rooted phones for most part except Samsung (I think). Pretty much avoid that unless you are tech savvy.

No. There is no workaround using APN settings. The signal in 2300 MHz is always a bit lower compared to lower frequency from the same tower. This is because of the low coverage capacity of frequency as the number goes higher. If you are getting good speeds then you shouldn't worry about it much.

But if you are facing issues and want to switch to lower frequency bands (Like I do), you have to manually band lock the phone which is only possible in Rooted phones for most part except Samsung (I think). Pretty much avoid that unless you are tech savvy.
Without root is it possible in redmi note 7 pro as it has Snapdragon processor ?
I have locked signal band in my old lenovo a 7000 as it has mediatek processer but now i am using note 7 pro and note 9 pro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock