General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,174
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

But can anybody tell me what is offers in 201 plan:u

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

sagR said:
You'll get 5gb extra data if you recharged with 303, and 10gb extra data if you recharged with 499.

What's the use of extra 5 GB when you get 2g speeds

coolwater said:
What's the use of extra 5 GB when you get 2g speeds
If you are not getting good speeds, then why to even recharge with Rs.149?

Ya I meant I won't be recharging at all. Let the number be discontinued

sagR said:

Itz not specific topup Buddy .. As ilikered bro said itz only for 5gb or 10gb data benefits :) ..

ilikered said:
You'll get 5gb extra data if you recharged with 303, and 10gb extra data if you recharged with 499.
Gobinaath said:
Itz not specific topup Buddy .. As ilikered bro said itz only for 5gb or 10gb data benefits :) ..

Thanks bro's:tup
Then it is not as best:s

I have a question.I have recharged with prime 99.I am thinking of recharging with 303.If I recharged now,will it become effective current day or April 1st. Thanks in advance.

im_dude said:
I have a question.I have recharged with prime 99.I am thinking of recharging with 303.If I recharged now,will it become effective current day or April 1st. Thanks in advance.

I think this recharge is possible only after 31st March..

Saj 007 said:
I think this recharge is possible only after 31st March..

Right bro:tup it is from 1st April.

Back
Top Bottom