General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,173
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Prathamesh said:
Bro, mobikwik is a fraud. This supercash is another fraud by mobikwik in the name of cashback.. You can only use 10% super cash per txn, so it means it can never be used mostly. If you get 20 Super cash, that means you can use only 2 out of 20 in next txn (i.e. pay 2Rs less in that txn), 1.8 out of 18 after that & so on.

Agree with you. ... mobiwik is very bad in providing Cashback offers. ... paytm is far better.

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

ilikered said:
My number is ported now. I'm on Jio with my primary number. I took a chance, let's see how satisfied I'll be!

Welcome

Reliance Jio users can opt for prepaid plans using MobiKwik

MobiKwik on Friday said that Reliance Jio customers can now recharge their connections using MobiKwik app and website. Paytm is also offering a similar service for Jio customers in the country.

Reliance Jio is currently offering free services under the promotional offer which will expire on March 31, 2017. It recently launched Jio Prime subscription for users joining Jio network before March 31, 2017. The 4G entrant launched a buy one get one free offer for Jio Prime users. As part of the offer, those recharging with Rs 303, Rs 499 and above before March 31 will get additional benefits.

Customers recharging with Rs 303 will get an add-on of Rs 201 which will give 5 GB free data. For Rs 499 and above, customers will get a free add-on of Rs 301 which gives 10 GB of free data.

MobiKwik said it will support subscription for Jio Prime and recharges for follow up plans.

Daman Soni, Vice President of Growth at MobiKwik said, “We are happy to extend our digital payment services to Reliance Jio users. The association will allow Reliance Jio users across India to have access to all plans and deals for recharges and pay for their mobile recharges via MobiKwik within seconds.”

Reliance Jio: Reliance Jio users can opt for prepaid plans using MobiKwik, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Jio Prime done with my Jio number ;);) ..

0b45edf36791d0398a901cacb4a4a3be.jpg

acf22bdb74c17db22674c218e50ed7e3.jpg

8d9c44750b5f470fac55861fc5a88ea8.jpg

Snaps Added ;) ..

Ritesh said:
May be yes.. Ilikered bro will confirm this for us.
Sure bro, I'll confirm.
Ritesh said:
Jio providing 15% off if ebill and Autopay opted. So, actually it will be 303 only.
Auto pay seems mandatory. I submitted ECS form too.
Sarkar said:
So postpaid users will get 2 days free per month than prepaid counterpart.
Yep that's right!

@Bapun bro you know I search before post. But, sometimes I won't found this time happened with me too.

Bros in the below image they said in

2.Your plan is changed to base plan 149 means what does in stands :huh:huh -Thanks ..

0fa6dfec2572e86b90c9b06d2ff267d1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom