General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,172
Please check the coverage & network speed of Jio on the places you mostly stay. If you are satisfied with the speed then IMO, Jio is the best option than any other networks as per plan cost and additional benefits given. Currently tarrif rate of Jio is lower than all, they give access to all their apps while others have limits(jio tv, jio music etc), plans are equally available for all, bonus data packs ,free caller tune(vodafone charges rs30/m), speedreduced data after quota exhausted etc. Due to heavy user traffic Jio facing speed problem in many areas. If no problem in your area you can take jio sim.

Thanks For Replay Bro I Do When I Take New Connection With in Week.

No sim is absolutely free
Nope ₹49 is enough
When I brought jio sim I paid only Rs. 99 (prime). I told them I'll recharge later.

Bro, complain to jio using twitter and if possible visit another jio store.
When I purchased Jio phone, they removed the sim that was inside the jio phone (they told me it is only for those who order jio phone). They took out new sim and inserted it into jio phone. They charged only Rs. 49.
So, you can take your jio phone to jio store and they can insert new sim into jio phone and then you can recharge it with Rs. 49. No need to recharge it with Rs 99+149.
The best way to get Jio sim is porting out your old network to Jio and recharge via MyJio app payment via PhonePe 50 cash back 😍 @chandu just do what @sumitroy bro is asking tweet about same you'll get response just in 2-3 hrs.
@chandu Just yesterday, my friend bought a new sim for a Jio phone paying 49 rupees. Those guys are lying. Record the conversation with them and post it to Jiocare on Twitter. They will take care of it.
Thank you all,I complained through JIO Twitter handle and the jio store executive called me today,apologized and requested me to come and take a new sim for free.

Friends you're all entitled to a free jio sim.You need not pay anything at the jio store while taking a new jio sim.
If the staff says "recharge or we will not give you a new sim" ,just complain through jio twitter handle or put a mail to [email protected].
The higher authorities will call you next day and help you get it for free.

Seems jio.com Devices page is broken. Says 404 even including the JIOFI postpaid offer page

Today I received notification on my Jio app about free Jio Digital Pack 2GB/day.
iPAepLX.jpg

1w1WA2e.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, Bought a jiofi with postpay 199 today. The store guys didn't mention about the cash back offer, nor i got any information about the offer. Does anyone use it and have any idea about it?

see my account on jio website...some changes taking place....pictorial representation of router/ stb etc

Back
Top Bottom