General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,173
Reliance Jio users spend least time connected to WiFi in comparison to Airtel, Voda, Idea: OpenSignal

Mobile phone subscribers of Reliance Jio Infocomm spent the least amount of time connected to Wi-Fi networks because of the wide availability of its 4G services while users of Vodafone India were hooked on for the longest period, according to a study conducted by OpenSignal .

While Jio users spent 7% time connected to Wi-Fi networks Vodafone users spent 20% time during the 90-day period of the study starting March 1. Bharti Airtel users spent 17% time on Wi-Fi networks followed by Idea Cellular users, who spent 15% time.

Reliance Jio users spend least time connected to WiFi in comparison to Airtel, Voda, Idea: OpenSignal - ET Telecom

This is bcoz the AVoId customer are either connected to JioFi or their friends phone hotspot (JioSim)

Got Jio Apps Data pack

QorWyeV.png

Query on Jiophone. Just . bought one and I'm trying to set up the phone. The video call is working fine, but when a video call comes, i the ring tone is really low, the default one. Can we change it? The video call ring tone.

Query on Jiophone. Just . bought one and I'm trying to set up the phone. The video call is working fine, but when a video call comes, i the ring tone is really low, the default one. Can we change it? The video call ring tone.
No you can't change it.

Today I went to JIO STORE to get a NEW SIM CARD for my Jio phone which was purchased few months earlier.

The people working there demanded to pay Rs 250/- for the sim card.They told me that the payment of Rs 250/- was the mandatory minimum to get a new sim card.

I explained them that I bought JIO phone because of the Rs 49/- per month plan and it is unreasonable to demand Rs 250/- for a new sim when the monthly recharge is only Rs 49/-.

I told them that I called jio customer care where I was advised that a sum of Rs 49/- which was monthly recharge price was enough to get a new sim ,but the jio store workers replied that the customer care people don't know about these things and it is company's policy to collect Rs 250/- to give and activate a new sim card.

Friends is it true that we have to recharge with minimum 250 to get new jio sim ?

Today I went to JIO STORE to get a NEW SIM CARD for my Jio phone which was purchased few months earlier.

The people working there demanded to pay Rs 250/- for the sim card.They told me that the payment of Rs 250/- was the mandatory minimum to get a new sim card.

I explained them that I bought JIO phone because of the Rs 49/- per month plan and it is unreasonable to demand Rs 250/- for a new sim when the monthly recharge is only Rs 49/-.

I told them that I called jio customer care where I was advised that a sum of Rs 49/- which was monthly recharge price was enough to get a new sim ,but the jio store workers replied that the customer care people don't know about these things and it is company's policy to collect Rs 250/- to give and activate a new sim card.

Friends is it true that we have to recharge with minimum 250 to get new jio sim ?
No sim is absolutely free

Nope ₹49 is enough

Nope ₹49 is enough
bro,they told me that they cannot give me the sim for Rs 49, They are demanding either 99+149 or 99+399 to give me new sim.
Is there anything I can do against them ? Do jio management take these type of complaints seriously?

Back
Top Bottom