General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,175
Reliance Jio launches Holiday Hungama offer with Rs. 100 instant discount on recharge of Rs. 399

After JioPostpaid, Reliance Jio has launched Holiday Hungama offer for its postpaid users. This lets you get instant Rs. 100 discount on recharge of Rs. 399 that comes with 84 days validity and 1.5GB data per day, offering a total of 126GB, and also includes unlimited voice calls and Jio’s services for free. Rs. 100 instant discount is available for MyJio app users who pay via Phone Pe.

Reliance Jio launches Holiday Hungama offer with Rs. 100 discount on recharge of Rs. 399 – Here’s how to get it – Fone Arena

Reliance Jio launches Holiday Hungama offer with Rs. 100 instant discount on recharge of Rs. 399

After JioPostpaid, Reliance Jio has launched Holiday Hungama offer for its postpaid users. This lets you get instant Rs. 100 discount on recharge of Rs. 399 that comes with 84 days validity and 1.5GB data per day, offering a total of 126GB, and also includes unlimited voice calls and Jio’s services for free. Rs. 100 instant discount is available for MyJio app users who pay via Phone Pe.

Reliance Jio launches Holiday Hungama offer with Rs. 100 discount on recharge of Rs. 399 – Here’s how to get it – Fone Arena

I guess its for 1st time phone pe recharge users ??

Last edited:
1st transaction through phone pe in jio app, you have to wait 24 hrs.
Correct bro :)

Jio Holiday Hungama Offer - Recharge Using PhonePe & Get Instant Cashback

Yes bro for first phone pe transaction only :( I used that yesterday but did not get any cash back on phonepe as it was not first transaction.

U'll get 50cb bro but its in the form of Jio voucher in MyJio app :(:(

Jio Holiday Hungama Offer - Recharge Using PhonePe & Get Instant Cashback

Get 100 cash back on Jio recharge of 398 and more via My Jio app and payment through PhonePe app.
  • 50 rupees discount via My Jio app
  • 50 rupees Cash Back on paying via PhonePe

Some moviesites are not accesible for me now(accessible earlier with same operator).Is this the problem with jio side. Anyone know?

Some moviesites are not accesible for me now(accessible earlier with same operator).Is this the problem with jio side. Anyone know?
Are you using Jio-Fi?
What error message are you getting on that website?
Try these
1. Switch off device. Take sim out and reinsert after few minutes. It should work.
2. Use VPN.

I'm using jio sim in my phone.when browsing movie sites it shows 'you are unauthorised to access this content'.

Back
Top Bottom