General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,183
Got info from my friend

Prime renewal will be ₹49 for existing jio prime user till March 31st 2019 or could free renewal also. Head office asking feedback from all the Jio store

Announcement could be in next couple of days or Sunday nit

But no change for new users as of now

they should detach prime with specific date and provide 365 days validity from when customer recharge

Got info from my friend

Prime renewal will be ₹49 for existing jio prime user till March 31st 2019 or could free renewal also. Head office asking feedback from all the Jio store

What is the exact added benifit for Prime users bro??

Seems like the only advantage is extra data being offered for Prime members. With all Jio apps including Jio TV(considering Jio trying to acquire as many digital rights) available for all Jio users, it doesnt make it special. In any case most of us consume most data in wifi and a little with 4G mobile networks. But I'm glad to have Jio as back up for digital streaming incase they get the BCCI digital rights :)

Last edited:
Got info from my friend

Any New Plans for existing Prime Number User my plan expiring on 1st April

I think he is asking about benefit difference between prime and non-prime members
If means then there no such plan for non-prime members as of now i guess

Every Jio user have to do 99

Last edited:
What is the exact added benifit for Prime users bro??

Seems like the only advantage is extra data being offered for Prime members. With all Jio apps including Jio TV(considering Jio trying to acquire as many digital rights) available for all Jio users, it doesnt make it special. In any case most of us consume most data in wifi and a little with 4G mobile networks. But I'm glad to have Jio as back up for digital streaming incase they get the BCCI digital rights :)

There is nothing for non prime in Jio. You cannot use Jio without prime 99

Back
Top Bottom