General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
Just got a update bros

Data add-on plans are not withdrawn from Jio but it going to reintroduce with more excitement from 29th January 2018 ;);):win:(y)

------------------------------------------------------

Egarly waiting to see :surprised::surprised::kiss::kiss::welcome::welcome::win::win::clap::clap:
Any Update ?

Jio has sent me a message to be careful. They are installing new 4G towers in my area.
Here it is:
Public is hereby cautioned to be extra careful & to verify the credentials of any person asking money/advance payment for mobile tower installation in your premises.
Department of Telecom & Team Jio

Jio has sent me a message to be careful. They are installing new 4G towers in my area.
Here it is:
Public is hereby cautioned to be extra careful & to verify the credentials of any person asking money/advance payment for mobile tower installation in your premises.
Department of Telecom & Team Jio

Gud precaution msg ;);)(y)

Reliance_Expat_Element-1.jpg

Mukesh Ambani’s army of expats at Jio | FactorDaily

Internet is a two way traffic, device can upload as well as download, when you insert a sim then they know on which device it is inserted, so you cannot make them fool.

When you log into MyJio app it will show on which device SIM is being used

upload pictures
so after activating the plan,i can remove it from jio phone and use it in other device ryt? #JustAsking

My brother's jio subscription going to end today.
What plan should he choose now?,any suggestion? Any cashback offer is going on.??
suggestions are mostly welcomed....

Back
Top Bottom