General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,195
99rs prime , 3month plan price changed from 303rs to 359 , from 359 to 399 , now from 399 to 459 ( cashback is confusing if they keep hiking the price).

what exactly is going on here , jio plan keeps on changing , why like that ?

btw how is the signal these days , network seems slow to me.

domt know when this broadband will be launched
Mukesh ambani did a great trick.He first made people addicted to data and then started charging for it.:cautious:

Mukesh ambani did a great trick.He first made people addicted to data and then started charging for it.:cautious:

there can be more price hikes in the future , that is the problem .

they can give 4GB but they are giving 1GB to make profits.

their plans below 399rs are costly and confusing.

From past 15 minutes I am not able to find Jio network coverage :cry:

Not sure if issue is with tower at my place or anything else but definitely not with my mobile.

3month plan price changed from 303rs to 359 , from 359 to 399 , now from 399 to 459
303 or 309 plans are 28 days validity plan with 28 gb data unlimited calls

Not 3 month plan officially they extended the free offer for another 3 months by recharge 303 or 309

Moreover we enjoy almost 10 months everything free in jio from sep 2016 to july 2017

Btwn In 2014 , I was done recharge 300rs. for 3gb data with 28 days validity without free calls

Just stating the present and past facts :)

Last edited:
World Hello Day :hs:

aALvQHT.jpg

Details as per Wikipedia:
World Hello Day is a secular holiday (not in India :) )observed annually on November 21, to express that conflicts should be resolved through communication rather than the use of force. Participants verbally greet ten people or more on that day as an expression of the importance of personal communication in preserving peace.

Last edited:
I am facing a big problem here, anyone facing any issue with Jio internet ? Here I am getting captcha warning on many site mostly at cloudflare. They thinks I am a robot
The IP group of IPs assigned to your internet connection is abused by someone hence got blocked by popular sites.

Back
Top Bottom