General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,205
It's the same case with me. post #1274

No option to redeem second voucher. That's why I asked this earlier if anyone knows it
It's not about redeeming. I didn't get one voucher.
I did total 3 recharges.
1. 509+99 with Jiofi (Old dongle exchange) on 4th May.
2. 399 on 25/26 July (Didn't get 201 voucher against this recharge, but I should)
3. 399 on 15th Aug (got the 201 voucher), this plan is in queue.

Yes but only if you have got SIM with any offer, like flipkart has 30 GB free 4G Jio Data offer with new phones or JioFi exchange offer etc
nop not with any offer.
taken from reliance digital and using in G3.
sim was taken last august

It's not about redeeming. I didn't get one voucher.
I did total 3 recharges.
1. 509+99 with Jiofi (Old dongle exchange) on 4th May.
2. 399 on 25/26 July (Didn't get 201 voucher against this recharge, but I should)
3. 399 on 15th Aug (got the 201 voucher), this plan is in queue.

First 509+99 will not give you voucher. So you have two recharge and got two vouchers. It's same with me. But no option to redeem last one until queue plan starts.

Where did I mention I got 2 vouchers????
This is the 3rd time I am repeating, I got only ONE voucher.

Where did I mention I got 2 vouchers????
This is the 3rd time I am repeating, I got only ONE voucher.
You hv one voucher with recharge button post 1271 and another showing under purchase history post 1275

You hv one voucher with recharge button post 1271 and another showing under purchase history post 1275
It's the same. If there were 2, that would be listed.
Edit : Even in the post#1275 (and in every post thereafter), I mentioned I got only one voucher.

Last edited:
It's the same. If there were 2, that would be listed.
Edit : Even in the post#1275 (and in every post thereafter), I mentioned I got only one voucher.
Atleast in my case those two are not same. I also got same thing like you got now(one under history tab and one under view tab) and only after I hit recharge button those two were listed on same history page and the redeem voucher showing as recharge whereas the upcoming voucher is showing as purchase
Post #1274

Now view tab is showing no voucher left for me but history tab is still showing I purchased one voucher on 15aug and will be available when queue plan starts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom