General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,205
Bros what is Vochers How we get that ??

Thanks
Vouchers are data add on packs. 201 gives us 5GB data. When JioFi exchange offer was going on at that time if we submit old dongle and pay 999 then Jio had promised us to give 5 free data voucher of Rs 201 each for 5 monthly recharges of 309 or above. So technically JioFi was free for those who submitted old dongle but If you don't submit dongle then you will not get those 5 free 201 vouchers

We can anyway buy data vouchers if we need more data after per day limit.

Last edited:
I exchanged with ₹999, but didn't get the vouchers. How to complain?
First check voucher section if not available then call/chat cc and register complaint. If they deny registering complaints Like they did in my case then force them so that you can forward complaint to nodal officer after few days.

You will get 5 voucher of Rs 201 5GB each with 5 recharge. So total 25 GB free worth Rs 1005.

Last edited:
Thanks @Sarkar bro. Just checked, the voucher is already there in my account.
When I'll get the rest 4?
4bd5524dda4b23a1d69205a03bcf1598.jpg

Thanks @Sarkar bro. Just checked, the voucher is already there in my account.
When I'll get the rest 4?

You will get one voucher with every recharge of Rs 309 or above. I have two. One for 30th july recharge and another for 15th aug recharge(this plan is in Queue currently). I redeem one voucher but Jio is not letting me to redeem another one voucher. According to CC I will be able to redeem the other voucher only when the Queue plan stars

Okay, me too have recharged two ₹399 plan (one running & one in queue). But got only 1 free voucher (not redeemed yet as I already bought a 10GB top up voucher).

Okay, me too have recharged two ₹399 plan (one running & one in queue). But got only 1 free voucher (not redeemed yet as I already bought a 10GB top up voucher).
Can you plz check history tab of my voucher section

c9babe38d9504bf9a2e30360eba13fff.jpg

It's showing last recharge date (the plan in queue). So I didn't get the voucher for my 2nd recharge.
38e8eec362fe3ec13230b0d821ec8a37.jpg

It's showing last recharge date (the plan in queue). So I didn't get the voucher for my 2nd recharge.

It's the same case with me. post #1274

No option to redeem second voucher. That's why I asked this earlier if anyone knows it

Guys how many vouchers can I redeem per month?

Cc is saying I can redeem only one. I hv another voucher(for recharge on 15aug) under purchase/history tab in my voucher section but no option to redeem that. View tab is not showing it. CC says I can redeem that only when my queue plan starts.

Back
Top Bottom