General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,165
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Tha.RP8 said:
No one is forcing you to take anything, and neither Ambani nor Mittal is giving us salary. We are just providing facts here which are right, while you are coming up with emotional argument. Be with your fav. operator, we are not stopping you. But don't make vague generalizations about others saying secondary connections and stuff like that, because I'm using jio on my single sim 4g phone and I'm very happy, and will continue using it until I feel I'm not getting good service.
Read my comment again bro. I'm not generalizing. If you misread, I'm not responsible. Why the heck I'm emotional towards an operator. Again read my comment, if you find it emotional, read it again.

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Sarkar said:
That was not my intention, I am extremely sorry if i hurt you anywhere in my post. Once again Sorry  :(
I'm not hurt in anyways. I don't have any reason to be hurt. You are sharing your thoughts, and I'm sharing mine. That's why we're here. [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

King77 said:
Butt-hurt Detected  :D
Welcome hurt butt detector, read my responses again.

thisisjagan said:
I'm not hurt in anyways. I don't have any reason to be hurt. You are sharing your thoughts, and I'm sharing mine. That's why we're here. [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Actually I don't mean that. I know I should not say Mad to somebody. :wall 

Extremely sorry bro. Please forgive me  :(

Sarkar said:
Actually I don't mean that. I know I should not say Mad to somebody. :wall 

Extremely sorry bro. Please forgive me  :(
No problem bro. [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Currently my plan is not to keep jio after 31 March because There is no jio network available in my Town and my mobile Android version is also 5.0

yeah i too felt hurt and bad abt that word in sarkar bro post but didnt express coz i dont have permission to express that .. Anyway Sarkar bro apologize it and edit that post so matter solved :luv:tup:) .. Jagan thambi is very sweet and kind hearted person :hs:tup:win:luv;) .. I must learn from him coz im not like that :shy:(:nj ..

Gobinaath said:
yeah i too felt hurt and bad abt that word in sarkar bro post but didnt express coz i dont have permission to express that .. Anyway Sarkar bro apologize it and edit that post so matter solved :luv:tup:) .. Jagan thambi is very sweet and kind hearted person :hs:tup:win:luv;) .. I must learn from him coz im not like that :shy:(:nj ..
OMG... You'll never say that if you are so close to me... Lol... This post really made my day... Thank you so much Anna... Thanks [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

There's no reason to get emotional and support/ speak against JIO.. At the end of the day, JIO is one of the business model from Reliance to earn profits.

As per the TRAI/COAI data, ARPU from an average Indian is still Rs.125 only. By this new Rs.303 plan, they are actually getting the profit by increasing the ARPU to Rs.300

2luiyc.jpg

See also this link, 
Reliance Jio must target Rs 250 monthly ARPU to get reasonable returns in five years: CLSA - The Economic Times

As I said previously, even I'm using JIO as a secondary connection. I know many of my friends use the same. They still have their primary connection with Airtel/Vodafone. So, people like me retaining the Jio is solely based on how they improve their infrastructure especially calling.

I really liked that Rs.149 plan from Jio.. But they have kept a catch there too.. Validity is only 28 days.. So, in real I have to do 13 recharges per year.. 

IMO, Only positive thing that comes out of Jio for the users like us, is it created the competition and it has given a reality check to the Operators like Airtel/Vodafone/Idea.

One of my friends have a really interesting question, and I don't have an answer for that. If someone knows the answer please reply.

Say a person has taken jio prime membership for 99 INR. Then he took 303INR pack for first month. But in the second month, he does not want to use that much data, so he takes 149INR pack for that month. So, in the 3rd month can he again take 303INR pack, or it is no longer possible because he skipped one month?

Back
Top Bottom