General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,165
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Sarkar said:
Have you gone mad ? Airtel is charging Rs 345 for 500 MB daily data + unlimited call. No free roaming, no free sms on top of that there are blackout days where as jio is giving 1 GB data + free call+ free SMS + No blackout days @ Rs 303. Now compare yourself  :lol

+ Jio TV , Jio movies, etc...

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Sarkar said:
Have you gone mad ? Airtel is charging Rs 345 for 500 MB daily data + unlimited call. No free roaming, no free sms on top of that there are blackout days where as jio is giving 1 GB data + free call+ free SMS + No blackout days @ Rs 303. Now compare yourself  :lol

+free unlimited happy hours data + free unlimited slow data + free jio cinema with happy hours scheduler + free jio tv + free roaming.

Also Mukesh ji said they will monitor other operators offer daily & assured Jio will give 20% more data than the other operators give...:nj

There's no use in arguing with you guys. If you are happy, continue promoting. Im 100% sure none of you still don't have Jio has primary connection. Jio is of no use in Chennai and Tamil Nadu.

Need Unlimited Data plan beween Rs 700 to 1000 like BSNL for heavy net users.

thisisjagan said:
There's no use in arguing with you guys. If you are happy, continue promoting. Im 100% sure none of you still don't have Jio has primary connection. Jio is of no use in Chennai and Tamil Nadu.

No one is forcing you to take anything, and neither Ambani nor Mittal is giving us salary. We are just providing facts here which are right, while you are coming up with emotional argument. Be with your fav. operator, we are not stopping you. But don't make vague generalizations about others saying secondary connections and stuff like that, because I'm using jio on my single sim 4g phone and I'm very happy, and will continue using it until I feel I'm not getting good service.

@Sarkar bro, I'm not defaming your family or friends, so there's no reason to be harsh. Please learn some manners and learn to be polite in a public forum.

thisisjagan said:

Butt-hurt Detected  :D

Tha.RP8 said:
No one is forcing you to take anything, and neither Ambani nor Mittal is giving us salary. We are just providing facts here which are right, while you are coming up with emotional argument. Be with your fav. operator, we are not stopping you. But don't make vague generalizations about others saying secondary connections and stuff like that, because I'm using jio on my single sim 4g phone and I'm very happy, and will continue using it until I feel I'm not getting good service.
Neither do I. I'm sharing my views from Chennai. As I Jio user, I know how Jio performs in Chennai. There's no reason to be harsh against me...

thisisjagan said:
@Sarkar bro, I'm not defaming your family or friends, so there's no reason to be harsh. Please learn some manners and learn to be polite in a public forum.

That was not my intention, I am extremely sorry if i hurt you anywhere in my post. Once again Sorry  :(

Back
Top Bottom