Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,401
  • Views Views: Views 327,018
Gill is settled. Jaiswal if he plays well against Cummins, he will be successful. Starc is finished in test cricket. I believe we should have won WTC23. Marnus hasn't performed outside Australia. Smith is in decline. His position is also not so confirmed. Their coach is below average. Langer was better coach. Khawaja and Head if clicked, clicked. Otherwise Head is in the league of KL Rahul. We just need Rohit and Kohli to score little bit here and there. They can certainly score in Adelaide and Sydney. I don't know about rest places.

I am sure this time Akashdeep will be force to reckon with. We should have given chance to Yash Dayal in this match against Siraj and Against Bumrah, Kuldeep by considering BGT, WTC and CT25 in the mind. I don't know what GG is doing.
Gill looked settle in indian conditions bro plus jaiswal struggle in smiliar conditions in sa both of them have to prove outside India if they do they will be our next set of legends completely agreed on bowling front yash dayal and kuldeep should be playing this match taken into account still 8 test remaining plus odi series vs England then champions trophy and the all important wtc 2025 taken in account work load management

Back
Top Bottom