Gandii Baat season 2 | streaming from 7th January on ALT Balaji

These shows are the evil for our society.it is misleading the young mass nothing else

These shows are the evil for our society.it is misleading the young mass nothing else
It is a matter of maturity of thoughts and perception that the online streaming audience has compared to the live TV viewers. These things happen in rural India but are not highlighted as only urban areas are in the sexual limelight. Indian audience needs to grow up and appreciate mature content rather than blaming it for the downgrade of moral fibre of society.

It is a matter of maturity of thoughts and perception that the online streaming audience has compared to the live TV viewers. These things happen in rural India but are not highlighted as only urban areas are in the sexual limelight. Indian audience needs to grow up and appreciate mature content rather than blaming it for the downgrade of moral fibre of society.
I have a MI TV. It comes with patchwall. There is inappropriate content from Alt Balaji all over my TV's UI. When I asked Alt Balaji people to enable kids lock. They shamelessly asked me to pay for it.

I have a MI TV. It comes with patchwall. There is inappropriate content from Alt Balaji all over my TV's UI. When I asked Alt Balaji people to enable kids lock. They shamelessly asked me to pay for it.

Moral of the story : Never buy smart TV :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock