Galaxy S II External SD Card Limit

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,352
Re: RE: Galaxy S II External SD Card Limit

mmadhankumar said:
@Sadiq using 32gb card may not slow down the device but it depends on the available free space.. i am using 32gb card on my Note since the first day and i never felt the card slowed my device down...

@Sanjeev is the 2gb is your "internal" storage... do you have any "usb storage" separately.. some models might have dual partition...
Yes I have usb storage but nothing is been used in that as all apps are a stored either in internal memory or on external memory

Sanjeev said:
Yes I have usb storage but nothing is been used in that as all apps are a stored either in internal memory or on external memory

thats why you have only 2gb... remaining space will be available in usb storage.. even in my Note out of the 16gb, i have 2gb as internal storage and 11gb as usb storage remaining 3gb used by OS... :k:k:k

Yes but I have got a trick to use more apps in 2 gb memory and its only used in Samsung smart phones

Sanjeev said:
Yes but I have got a trick to use more apps in 2 gb memory and its only used in Samsung smart phones

Trick? If it is for S2, please let me know :tup

Re: RE: Galaxy S II External SD Card Limit

Sadiq said:
Trick? If it is for S2, please let me know :tup
Yes its for all Samsung smart phones to clear your internal memory
Dial *#9900# and choose second option and let me tell you don't do it again and again do it when your internal memory is full and u need some memory to update your apps

Sanjeev said:
Yes its for all Samsung smart phones to clear your internal memory
Dial *#9900# and choose second option and let me tell you don't do it again and again do it when your internal memory is full and u need some memory to update your apps

Thanks bro! I too used this option earlier. Check below.

Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom