Seeking Help How to save Gaana app data on SD card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankush Mehta

Reaction score
Its taking too much space on my phone's internal memory, Any way that the data is saved on Sd card instead of internal memeory

Last edited:
Its taking too much space on my phone's internal memory, Any way that the data is saved on Sd card instead of internal memeory
Latest Android OS and app doesn't let you move app data on sd card. Because it increases the chances of phone hangs or app crash. Root access might be helpful but i don't recommend it.
Just clear all cache data. Or uninstall and reinstall it. You can use inbuilt trash cleaner to increase space.

Last edited:
Latest Android OS and app doesn't let you move app data on sd card. Because it increases the chances of phone hangs or app crash. Root access might be helpful but i don't recommend it.
Just clear all cache data. Or uninstall and reinstall it. You can use inbuilt trash cleaner to increase space.
The cache isn't the problem its the downloaded songs taking too much of space

Switch to other music streaming apps. Gaana is terrible nowadays because of that smart downloads users are running out of storage. If if you disable downloads. It still downloads songs.

One more thing is. If you set your sd card "work as internal storage" instead of portable storage during mount then it may possible to move app data. I have seen that feature in my phone but didn't try that.

Thankyou for the help, but somehow the songs are being saved on Sd Card now. I dont know how :lol::lol::lol:

Switch to other music streaming apps. Gaana is terrible nowadays because of that smart downloads users are running out of storage. If if you disable downloads. It still downloads songs.
Others don't have that good library , They don't have old punjabi songs. Gaana serves my needs, for rest youtube is there.

• Sad
Reactions: iDJ
On my device Gaana saves downloaded songs on SD card.
Downloaded one song to confirm.

giNbzrE.jpg

eS1o9sQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock