Breaking ICC announce broadcast and digital distribution plans for ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2019

Attention !!! All Cricket L❤vers
Opening Week Fixture from Star
ICC WCC 2019
@Sumanth @TJ_DJ and other bros
aFqY4ko.jpg

😀Happy Viewing😀
What star is doing??
On 1 June.
They will show NZ vs SL both on SS1HD & SS2HD (english commentory)
But will show Aus vs Afg on SS3(only SD:eek:)

this means even after having 5 HD channels. During Double Headers Only 1 match out of 2 will be broadcasted in HD

And we were expecting Star to Broadcast in 4K:shutup:

So looks like all matches will be on SS1 and SS2
Day-Night matches will be on SS3.

Right?

So looks like all matches will be on SS1 and SS2
Day-Night matches will be on SS3.

Right?
I never get their logic. People will pay for both SS 1 and SS 2 HD to watch same match in same language. Meanwhile they will have to watch second match on SS 3 which is unacceptable as the channel has pathetic picture quality if compared to other SS SD channels. The worst part about everything is SS 3 is a channel dedicated to football.

I never get their logic. People will pay for both SS 1 and SS 2 HD to watch same match in same language. Meanwhile they will have to watch second match on SS 3 which is unacceptable as the channel has pathetic picture quality if compared to other SS SD channels. The worst part about everything is SS 3 is a channel dedicated to football.
The logic is simple. The some of people not activated Star Sports 1 and they activated Star Sports 2 . So they telecasting 2 SD channels. And only one channel left Star Sports 3. So they use that

Last edited:
The logic is simple. The some of people not activated Star Sports 1 and they activated Star Sports 2 . So they telecasting 2 SD channels. And only one channel left Star Sports 3. So they use that
I still think it's dumb as people who buys SS 3 individually are hardcore football fans. It also comes with almost all bouquet. Unless you are a HD user. It's cheaper to get everything for ₹49 then paying ₹19 + ₹19 as Alacarte for cricket.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock