Breaking Funimation content is now available in Crunchyroll as merger is officially completed

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Funimation content ( anime titles are now available in Crunchyroll as merger between crunchyroll and funimaton is officially completed in worldwide. anime availability might vary in different regions or countries due to license issues . more new anime series were added even in crunchyroll India site & app

Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free. (copy of Crunchyroll's official licensor partners quote 2022 doc shared in their official site)

source: official site announced

edDRfmk.jpg

x6CqSIk.jpg

Source

other countries where VRV, Funimation & wakanim qualified subcribed users will get 60 days crunchyroll premium subscription

QG1Yw7R.jpg

By3WRS9.jpg

Vw18KnX.jpg

hq1HSid.jpg

STvstLK.jpg

JkjECu8.jpg

HPZ9NQA.jpg

wbvmCsd.jpg

the newly anime series added from funimation library are - kingdom -s1, s2 ,s3 , bottom tier character tomozaki , back arrow , akuma drive , miss caretaker of sunherou , the detective is already dead, duke of death and his maid , Vivy -fluorite eye song , log horizon , adachi & shimamu , Horimiya , wade to road , Sorcerous stabbed orphan , SK8 the infinity , the promised neverland s2 , the honour of magic high school , hortesmia saga , shadow house , SSSS.dynazeon , darling in the franxx , Fire force ( episodes are available to watch ) other most of the anime episodes are behind premium pay wall can only watch sample clip of 2 ,minute . most of the anime shows wich have been moved from funimation ehich have english, spanish ,japenese, portuguese dub are kept in premium category even their old anime episodes which would have been made free in old crunchyroll . only some anime shows old episodes are viewable for free till 480 pixel . i took several screnshoit as the anime calendar or upcoming new shows total list was not showing properly therefire ended up clicking side screenshot ponly could post updated anime shows. i guess in coming weeks they might add more shows .

merger was officially done at 7:30 pm IST
i thought of posting individual series which have english dub , spanish, portuguese dub etc then thought instead i'll just post screenshot as noting down names was getting slighly confusing.

even in manga more simulpub are slowly being added from funimation content - crunchyroll is owned by Sony .

Last edited:
Aniplex (Sony owned titles) will come on Crunchyroll India.

More titles coming on Crunchyroll.
Source
some of the anime series were showing aniplex word in the beginning . though technically the users from other countries should retain the funimation subscription till its properly migrates all content shows , in crunchyroll community section some people are showing concerns about shows unavailability in crunchyroll which were earlier available in funimation or some might be removed in future .

some of the anime series were showing aniplex word in the beginning . though technically the users from other countries should retain the funimation subscription till its properly migrates all content shows , in crunchyroll community section some people are showing concerns about shows unavailability in crunchyroll which were earlier available in funimation or some might be removed in future .
I talked with Crunchyroll team, they told me 80% of Funimation shows will be added till end of this month.

I'm feeling sad because my 5 months subscription of Funimation was left and now it's worth 2 months, while I have 3 months of Crunchyroll left. I hope they add more two months to my existing account. But I think that's not possible. Sony should've given access for Funimation users to transfer subscription to Crunchyroll, like they did with migration of Anime Lab to Funimation.

Australian people are very angry, in last 6 months, Sony made them migrate lot.

One Piece is there for India?
Nope, they have still not added Funimation dub of One Piece yet on Crunchyroll NA.

New addition on Crunchyroll India includes Sony's Aniplex shows like Vivy Fluorite Eye's Song, Shadows House, Fire Force, Log Horizon, Kaguya Sama Love is War, Horimiya, The Promised Neverland etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock