Sad News From 1st May Jio users are not getting hotstar serials before TV!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,051

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
After going through recent tweets it's clear that hotstar is no more providing it's serial for free before hours for Jio users.

This come in effect from 1st May

I'm just wondering isn't it breach of contract?

In this the quality plays important factor Jio users will not get 720p they are free users so they are stick to the 360p only.

Last edited:
Get ready to pay to stream world cup. Less users = Good quality streaming. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Edit : Feel free to be mad at me. Some day or the other you are gonna have to start paying for streaming service. Music (premium ofcourse) is streaming no longer free on Jio. Nor is Jio's internet which was free until spring of 2017.
I always thought Flipkart could overtake Amazon's overpriced stick. I don't think whether you guys remember or not. Jio phone has this cable which could cast content to TV. What if Flipkart comes out with USB to AV casting wire. Seeing how expensive satellite and cable are. One could easily cast Voot, Hotstar (if they allow), YouTube etc without paying much for streaming on their CRT tvs. Even if you are paying for streaming service you won't be spending as much as on your paying for satellite or cable.

Last edited:
Loo
Get ready to pay to stream world cup. Less users = Good quality streaming. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Edit : Feel free to be mad at me. Some day or the other you are gonna have to start paying for streaming service. Music (premium ofcourse) is streaming no longer free on Jio. Nor is Jio's internet which was free until spring of 2017.
I always thought Flipkart could overtake Amazon's overpriced stick. I don't think whether you guys remember or not. Jio phone has this cable which could cast content to TV. What if Flipkart comes out with USB to AV casting wire. Seeing how expensive satellite and cable are. One could easily cast Voot, Hotstar (if they allow), YouTube etc without paying much for streaming on their CRT tvs. Even if you are paying for streaming service you won't be spending as much as on your paying for satellite or cable.
Looks like you are happy with this move. 80% users will be sad with this move.

Definitely Jiophone has that cable but the only issue is even Reliance digital guys says they have not seen it yet

Definitely Jiophone has that cable but the only issue is even Reliance digital guys says they have not seen it yet
Since you never read the whole thing before commenting. I suggest you to continue seeding the torrents instead of worrying about the cable.

Last edited:
Since you never read the whole thinf before commenting. I suggest you to continue seeding the torrents instead of worrying about the cable.

You are absolutely correct, i always lost interest while reading essay after few lines and so my teacher told me in school never write essay instead write summary :em:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock