Formula 1 2023 : News & Updates

I guess, it's in his hands if he wants to continue with them or not as it was in his contract.

He could win FE world championship if he goes there as they are inheriting the dominant Mercedes Team. Let's see.

But I doubt he will give up on F1 anytime soon.
If it is in Danny Ric's hands, then I am unsure like how Piastri is confident about his McLaren seat.

I understand that there is no performance clause in Danny Ric's contract. So McLaren cannot just kick him out.

I guess it would be mutual with Danny Ric and McLaren. Nobody likes to stay in a team where the team does not like the driver.

If it is in Danny Ric's hands, then I am unsure like how Piastri is confident about his McLaren seat.
As per my understanding, Danny Ric has an exit clause in his contract which will activate after this season , solely based on his decision not McLaren's... Also, he recently confirmed he wanted to stay through the contract at McLaren.

Let's see what this choas results in... But I just read that McLaren pulled the same stunt at IndyCar as well... So, could be that only.

As per my understanding, Danny Ric has an exit clause in his contract which will activate after this season , solely based on his decision not McLaren's... Also, he recently confirmed he wanted to stay through the contract at McLaren.

Let's see what this choas results in... But I just read that McLaren pulled the same stunt at IndyCar as well... So, could be that only.
Yes. McLaren pulled the same in IndyCar and the issue has become a legal matter now. Let's see what happens here.

It looks like Alpine's contract with Piastri had a deadline of July 31st. Since they announced him yesterday, it will be his choice. He has no contract obligations.

I guess Piastri to McLaren and Danny to Alpine may be if he wants to stay in F1.

Ph1GBdp.jpg

F1 live will not be shown on Star sports and on Disney+ hotstar as Star sports haven't extended their agreement with f1 so f1 has launched their own ott app for f1 live which is way too costly

No f1 racing live on Star sports and on Disney+ hotstar as they have not extended their contract with f1 and f1 have launched their own ott app which is way too costly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock