Football Fever Lionel Messi is my favorite footballer: Dilip Joshi

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
With his exemplary and unconventional acting style he brings to life the character of our very own Jethalal Champaklal Gada. Dilip Joshi is one of the most loved, adored and respected artists in the television industry. With his happy-go-lucky attitude and epic comic timing this extraordinary man sets his audience into a rib-tickling laugh riot. Having worked in a number of television soaps and a few Bollywood ventures, the versatile actor is currently seen as the very popular Gujarati vyaapari Jethalal Gada on SAB TV’sTaarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah.

Since the FIFA Fever has been catching up and creating a rage, Tellychakkar.com got into contact with the entertaining actor who has been catching up on the exciting FIFA matches on his Tata Sky+ HD. He shares his perspective on the exciting FIFA World Cup 2014 for our Football Fever Section. Take a look.

Are you watching FIFA World Cup?
Yes I am. Sometimes when I get time, I make an effort to catch up on the FIFA matches.
Which team are you supporting?
I am supporting Argentina. I think they are a great team and have been going strong in the FIFA World Cup 2014 series. Besides they have Lionel Messi who is my favourite football player. So this FIFA, I am rooting for Argentina.
Till now, what have been the most memorable moments of this year’s football World Cup for you?
In the Netherlands vs. Mexico match, there was a foul because Rafael Marquez stuck his foot out and Netherlands defender Arjen Robben went down for an injury-time penalty. And when all the supporters had lost hope, he scored a goal and carried forward his team into the World Cup quarter-finals with a 2-1 win. It was the best and edge of the seat thrilling moment for me.
When you keep busy shooting, where and what do you watch the games on?
A) At work
B)At home
C) In public places
Yes, when we shoot long hours it is difficult to catch up on the game. But FIFA matches are aired late night. So when I come back from work, I catch a glimpse of it and watch it whenever I find it interesting and exciting.
So how do you catch up on the matches you have missed? When do you get the time to catch matches from your busy schedule?
I am not really a diehard football fan. But I like watching the game. If I ever miss one, I try and catch up on the repeat telecast.
You are aware of all the features on your techie set top box? What is your favorite feature?Yes, I have opted for a Tata Sky+ HDand it is absolutely great. I like all the features. But two of the features that stand out as compared to the others are the Slo-Mo Function and the Record Function. Slo-Mo function allows you to rewind and play the most exciting moments of the match in slow motion whereas the Record Function helps you record and enjoy your favorite programs just in case you miss out on them due to your busy schedule.
Now tell us about your favorite player/s?
Lionel Messi is my favorite footballer. I like his style and conduct on field. He is not too aggressive and is calm and cool. He does not lose his temper and is extremely focused. And I think it is a quality that every sportsperson should possess.
Do you play football when free?
No, I have never played football. But I like watching it.
Football is all about goals. What’s your goal in life?
My goal in life is to make people happy. Through my work and journey in life, I wish to make people smile and spread happiness in whatever way I can.

Well said Dilip! You sure make us happy! Tellychakkar.com wishes you happiness and success always.

Lionel Messi is my favorite footballer: Dilip Joshi | Tellychakkar.com

bring all these kind of threads under one roof.content is same, person is different

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock