Breaking Fire Stick Software Update

I am facing an issue on my Fire TV Stick 4k, whenever I am playing any content on Prime Video be it an episode of Inside Edge S02, Jack Ryan S02, Shazam, Bumblebee etc, most of the time the sound/audio doesn't come while the video starts, then I have to press the back button and click on Resume twice or thrice to get the sound working on the content, while sometimes the sound comes on the first play, I have kept my audio settings to as best available and only using TV speakers.

When I am keeping the audio settings to just stereo all the content is working fine without any issues but audio output is really low when compared to Best available on above mentioned content.

I have enabled Automatic frame rate under Display Settings, this doesn't used to happen on my last Fire TV Stick 4k, already tried deregistering the device, did a factory reset but nothing seems to fix this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock