Finally I bought a new laptop

• Thread starter Thread starter sujitnair30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 4,519
sujitnair30 said:
Actually bro I am in my 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and usually I work on designing of complex 3D design etc. Also bro when I run Auto CAD 2017 in this laptop at first for about 3-4 seconds it lags but then it runs very fine also at the.bottom a message appears about Hardware Acceleration problem. Why?? Do the latest AutoCAD 2017 demand more graphics and memory than of 2009 etc.

I have no idea about AutoCAD 2017, I used 2014 last when I was working. I left the field around 1.5yrs back.
Disable the hardware acceleration from options-settings-graphics-hardware acc. Mostly it's not required (at your level) & everything will work fine. Maybe it will solve your lag issue too if it's related to HA, I didn't face any such issue on AutoCAD 2014. Else I have no idea. Are you using a pirated copy or student copy?

Congratulations Sujith. Nice snaps. Awesome configuration. The half price is for processor i7.

If you have never used SSD before, then you will be amazed with its speed. It boosts the computer speed insanely.

I use Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD. It is V Nand powered SSD and it keeps what it says to do.

Bapun Raz said:
Congratulations Sujith. Nice snaps. Awesome configuration. The half price is for processor i7.

If you have never used SSD before, then you will be amazed with its speed. It boosts the computer speed insanely.

I use Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD. It is V Nand powered SSD and it keeps what it says to do.

Yes bro its my first time with SSD. And as you said the laptop boots up very fast

Last edited by a moderator:
Prathamesh said:
I have no idea about AutoCAD 2017, I used 2014 last when I was working. I left the field around 1.5yrs back.
Disable the hardware acceleration from options-settings-graphics-hardware acc. Mostly it's not required (at your level) & everything will work fine. Maybe it will solve your lag issue too if it's related to HA, I didn't face any such issue on AutoCAD 2014. Else I have no idea. Are you using a pirated copy or student copy?

I am using Student Copy bro.Also bro after using AutoCAD 2017 for almost one and half hours the laptop starts to heat very fast..Any solution to that? Can you please suggest me any Cooling Pad if I will require or is it ok?

sujitnair30 said:
I am using Student Copy bro.Also bro after using AutoCAD 2017 for almost one and half hours the laptop starts to heat very fast..Any solution to that? Can you please suggest me any Cooling Pad if I will require?

I have never used AutoCAD 2017, so I don't know. Yes, the laptop used to heat up while working on prev version but not very high. It is common with such applications & games. You should have considered that while buying it.

If your laptop is heating too much, then it's a bad sign. Not good for the battery too. Get a cooling pad. I have never used one, so I don't know which to recommend.

Prathamesh said:
I have never used AutoCAD 2017, so I don't know. Yes, the laptop used to heat up while working on prev version but not very high. It is common with such applications & games. You should have considered that while buying it.

If your laptop is heating too much, then it's a bad sign. Not good for the battery too. Get a cooling pad. I have never used one, so I don't know which to recommend.

Ok Prathamesh bro thanks for your valuable suggestions. At last one question Will I be able to play modern games like Fifa 17, GTA V etc without any issues with this laptop?

sujitnair30 said:
Ok Prathamesh bro thanks for your valuable suggestions. At last one question Will I be able to play modern games like Fifa 17, GTA V etc without any issues with this laptop?

Yes you should have no issues with Fifa 17 & GTA V. You can even play games which require more resources than these.

Prathamesh said:
Yes you should have no issues with Fifa 17 & GTA V. You can even play games which require more resources than these.

Thanks bro thank you very much for your valuable suggestions and feedback.

Back
Top Bottom