Good News Finally Bought Samsung A6 plus

• Thread starter Ashok L
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,395
Guys I am in full dilemma now, 2 months before I am about to buy J7 Pro, but now after launch of J8 I am in great confusion, whether to go for J7Pro or J8 since J7 Pro production has been stopped and it's launched a year ago and have 3GB Ram and running on Android N. Good thing is 1080p screen. On the other way I want to go with current technology as well since it has infinite screen and 16MP dual camera.

Now only one ques, I am using J5 Prime (294 ppi) while J8 has 274 ppi. Whether they have a great difference or it cannot be seen

Guys I am in full dilemma now, 2 months before I am about to buy J7 Pro, but now after launch of J8 I am in great confusion, whether to go for J7Pro or J8 since J7 Pro production has been stopped and it's launched a year ago and have 3GB Ram and running on Android N. Good thing is 1080p screen. On the other way I want to go with current technology as well since it has infinite screen and 16MP dual camera.

Now only one ques, I am using J5 Prime (294 ppi) while J8 has 274 ppi. Whether they have a great difference or it cannot be seen
If you are ok with plastic build, lack of compass sensor and lower resolution, you will get latest software, bigger screen and 4GB RAM with J8.

On the other hand, if you are ok with nougat and 3GB RAM, you will get metal body, full HD resolution and all the sensors with J7 Pro.

It really doesn't matter if the device is one year old, if you buy it now you'll get full one year warranty and support will be same.

Regarding the display difference, although it's pretty much unnoticeable, a full HD screen would look better if you keep them side by side.

It's up to you now bro.

It really doesn't matter if the device is one year old, if you buy it now you'll get full one year warranty and support will be same.
Device updates won't be the same for one year old device and newly launched device. At least with a brand like Samsung.

If you are ok with plastic build, lack of compass sensor and lower resolution, you will get latest software,
Bro, resolution doesn't really matter on smartphone. PPI does, and he may not notice the difference at all. If I'm not wrong, Samsung software support it's device for only two years. So, for J7 pro only one year left for security updates. It may get Oreo update but it's not getting Android P. Where J8 will receive security update for two years from the day it's launched. It may also receive Android P update.

Device updates won't be the same for one year old device and newly launched device. At least with a brand like Samsung.
Samsung isn't known for regular updates anyway. Better to go with some other brand if updates are the priority.
Bro, resolution doesn't really matter on smartphone. PPI does, and he may not notice the difference at all. If I'm not wrong, Samsung software support it's device for only two years. So, for J7 pro only one year left for security updates. It may get Oreo update but it's not getting Android P. Where J8 will receive security update for two years from the day it's launched. It may also receive Android P update.
PPI is derived based on resolution and screen size. So lower resolution on a bigger screen results in low PPI. I can easily notice the difference between a HD and Full HD screen on a device with 5.5 inches or higher screen size. The fonts will be very much different and so will be the icons.

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz , Its barely been 3 months since its been launched pal. Good time to buy it; they'd probably would have iron-ed out any flaws

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock