Good News Finally Bought Samsung A6 plus

• Thread starter Ashok L
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,385
@Bapun Raz , Its barely been 3 months since its been launched pal. Good time to buy it; they'd probably would have iron-ed out any flaws
They have been sending and later pausing many buggy updates, ask our forum users like @Optimus_Prime @SarfaRaZ

Every month, infact every week new devices launching and people try to go for newer things to get newer hardware and software.

Only recently they are pushing Oreo for RN5.

Check RN5/PRO thread on the forum, many issues been reported there.

Edit:

Forgot to mention the phone comes with adwares made by Xiaomi which time to time comes as popups and notifications. We also have a dedicated thread for that. Let me know if you like to check it.

Last edited:
Obviously Any one go for Note 5 pro...
Note 5 pro has good hardware base but now a days it has some buggy Software in Miui.
SD636 with adreno 509 gpu is a awesome deal at ₹13999 but with that buggy software at ₹14999 is a deal breaker.
I have not tried oreo based miui 9.5 yet , I hope they squashed all the bugs to provide a bug free miui

Curious why not many have suggested this. Good phone at a great price
Amoled screen is absent on this phone. That was mentioned as important in his requirements. There are several other options, if this wasn't the case.

Guys Now only J8 Stocks are back...

Right now I am under a confusion whether to go for J8 or A6+....???

Only major difference is Front Camera, DPI and presence of sensors...

Is DPI will impact greater or not since both have 6 inches screen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock