• Views: Views 29,482
Are you sure about At madrid vs celta ?

Leganes vs Real Madrid 16/4 12.30am on Ten 2
See this👇
CNvFFEr.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure about At madrid vs celta ?

Leganes vs Real Madrid 16/4 12.30am on Ten 2
Airtel schedule showing barcelona match live and Athletico madrid match not shown in ten 1 because showing live event of race at 11pm and Athletico madrid match at 10pm end time of that match must be 11:45 so ten2 have better choice to show that match

lol
i wasnt asking about the match
im asking about tv broadcast

Airtel schedule showing barcelona match live and Athletico madrid match not shown in ten 1 because showing live event of race at 11pm and Athletico madrid match at 10pm end time of that match must be 11:45 so ten2 have better choice to show that match

i dont think at madrtid match will be on tv ,
Real madrid match will be on tv

Last edited:
lol
i wasnt asking about the match
im asking about tv broadcast

i dont think at madrtid match will be on tv ,
Real madrid match will be on tv
After the deal with Facebook, they only get one, Real Madrid or Barcelana, match to broadcast every week. But this week, it seems, they are broadcasting both Real's and Barcelona's matches.

After the deal with Facebook, they only get one, Real Madrid or Barcelana, match to broadcast every week. But this week, it seems, they are broadcasting both Real's and Barcelona's matches.
this is not the first time they are broadcasting both RM and Barca match in same matchday
this happened before (y)

this is not the first time they are broadcasting both RM and Barca match in same matchday
this happened before (y)
Bro I don't think it's true. As far as I know it only happened in el clasico first clash. Sometimes we may think it's same match day but it happens to be 2 match days very close, like weekend and midweek. I hope I'm true?

Bro I don't think it's true. As far as I know it only happened in el clasico first clash. Sometimes we may think it's same match day but it happens to be 2 match days very close, like weekend and midweek. I hope I'm true?

correct , when real madrid was playing fifa club world cup, their laliga match rescheduled in midweek , thats what i remember

Correct. Sony has 100+ matches of La Liga 2018-19 from Facebook including one Madrid Derby and one El Clasico out of two.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock