Fans in Pak break TV sets, LCDs, say 'we know Pakistan can never beat India'

Pakistan has won WC in ODI & T20 even after losing to IND ; it doesn't matter :s

IND has yet to win against NZ in any T20 ; that doesn't mean they can't win tournaments..
Of course PAK fans r dumb as those TV sets :D

In next world cup 4k tv's would be broken I think....but nice to see India making them to buy new gen tv (ho rabba kab aayega 4k ka mauka)

I like our india because our people not do this things:):tup

I think pak people want to upgrade the tv to 4k/led tv,that's why they break the lcd tv:em:em:hehe:hehe

I think pak people want to upgrade the tv to 4k/led tv,that's why they break the lcd tv:em:em:hehe:hehe
[/quote]

:skd:lol:D:rofl

Vicky said:
I like our india because our people not do this things:):tup
yeah but our fans straight away went to indian players houses
and break the window glass and burn players pictures :lol:d:d:em:dodgy ..

SaiLaxman said:
yeah but our fans straight away went to indian players houses
and break the window glass and burn players pictures :lol:d:d:em:dodgy ..

+1:lol:D

Rahulan Raj said:
Pakistan has won WC in ODI & T20 even after losing to IND ; it doesn't matter :s

IND has yet to win against NZ in any T20 ; that doesn't mean they can't win tournaments..
Of course PAK fans r dumb as those TV sets :D

Unless you are Indian or a pakistani you will never understand the feeling ;)

Ok let me clear it for you. India beat Pakistan in all war(Clean 4 -0 whitewash) and in all cricket in Worldcup level with current score is 11-0 that's why pakistanis are jealous :lol

Sarkar said:
Unless you are Indian or a pakistani you will never understand the feeling ;)

Ok let me clear it for you. India beat Pakistan in all war(Clean 4 -0 whitewash) and in all cricket in Worldcup level with current score is 11-0 that's why pakistanis are jealous :lol

+1:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock