Fan Review : SRK's 'Two Good' Treat!

whoever joking about bharat mata they are foolish person. amir and skr are thinking indian fool. they are wrong. now many indian woke up. amir was joking about hindu dev. he was foolish hindu dev and devi are devotees for us. bharat mata ki jai

i hated who are against hindu. why is he not make film against Muslim blind faith.

Anup Tiwari said:
i listen many person are saying it has very flop movie. now srk's time gone. he was joking about bharat mata ki jai. so many person not like srk now.

bro....its awsome movie....after 4 to 5 years SRK back with Natural acting....and collections not matter for me....

if u like True acting ....must watch this movie....:tup

kumarvishwas said:
It is an awesome movie
I don't care about the collections,I am happy that I got to see old SRK which was missing in past 4 to 5 years
And if someone is expressing his opinion then he can't be termed as anti national
Has anyone praised him ever after he got the award from Unesco for the amount of charity he has done and good things for his country
Similarly when Aamir expressed his opinion everyone started protests against him but has anyone praised him or apologised to him while he is working with NGO organisation Paani Foundation to provide drought relief to over 120 villages in Maharashtra

These are just a small chunk of political opportunist which just come on street's to protest seeking an opportunity :(

Agreed Bro...:tup

Anup Tiwari said:
whoever joking about bharat mata they are foolish person. amir and skr are thinking indian fool. they are wrong. now many indian woke up. amir was joking about hindu dev. he was foolish hindu dev and devi are devotees for us. bharat mata ki jai

Agreed Bro..

Anup Tiwari said:
i hated who are against hindu. why is he not make film against Muslim blind faith.

Me too...
Anup Tiwari said:
why are not amir make an episode for bad condition of muslim's women

they do not have guts for making jokes on Muslims becouse muslim people make unit...and fight....but in case of other religious....they jeuoles about they own religios people......make jokes on own religos:angry:angry

RK2 said:
ul4uJOk.jpg
Rk bro don't know from where u got this fake collection post.
Fan over 150cr a big[emoji38]infact it is struggling to reach even 100cr mark in India despite releasing in 3500 screens

and dilwale yeah audience might wanted more masala mar ke movie but after few days people were unable to digest it so failed to collect 150cr in India nd Bajirao Mastani having less no. of screen but still beats dilwale

f4bf4044dbd53ea42b75b2f584ed9db0.jpg

90971eaa19f959622d8b95a5030a009c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock