• Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,911

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
l6BzG3E.gif

Facebook on Thursday announced that it will change its company name to Meta.

The name change, which was announced at the Facebook Connect augmented and virtual reality conference, reflects the company's growing ambitions beyond social media.

The re-branding also comes after the company has dealt with a barrage of news reports over the past month stemming from whistleblower Frances Haugen's trove of internal documents.

Previous discussion:

"Facebook" will be the name of the facebook application?
They only changing the name of the company is "meta" ??

I would've preferred something like marQ anon.

I don't understand why people are being paranoid of them. Even with a bad record of history, they are taking some good steps in advancement of S&T. People should encourage more instead of unnecessary fear mongering. Same thing happened in Neuralink by Elon Musk. Protest against the topic, not against Company.

Source

Proud to use "Nothing" from Meta. Not even WhatsApp or Instagram. Left years ago to never return again. They own minority stakes in Jio. After the deal. My Jio number has become a secondary one too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock