Extreme rules(PPV)

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 878

amty

Reaction score
Extreme Rules is the next big PPV in WWE after the Super Showdown show will take place on July 14, 2019.
MOLTOMa.jpg

GCfbMCA.jpg

Samoa Joe will face Kofi Kingston for WWE Championship.
AJ Styles will face Ricochet for United States Championship.

I hated the build up for this PPV just like Stomping Grounds. There is literally 0 story telling which barely makes us interested in these shows. I feel they just need to get rid of a few PPV's so that they can build it up and have enough time for this.

Undertaker looked solid after a long time but still botched close to the end when he wasn't able to life Shane the first time to perform tombstone. But this match was done solely to build Reigns and nothing else. Other matches didn't intrigue me so i skipped to Riccochet vs Styles which was also great but i don't think Styles needed to win the US title and atleast could have waited till SummerSlam. This isn't good for an upcoming star's career.

The mixed gender match which closed the show was really nothing great. I never liked Becky and Seth's relationship angle. It is too cringey for me and this title run of Seth was really bad so i was glad Brock cashed his MITB briefcase at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock