Everything Gaming Thread - General discussion on gaming and consoles

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 23,487
I just found an interesting start up today. It is providing same cloud gaming service like Stadia. The name of that company is 'The Gaming Project'. The start up is based from India and currently providing service in India only. The library include games like Destiny 2, DOTA, GTA 5 and more 20 games. It is still in beta phase. There are 3 plans. One is free and the paid plan starts from INR199. Other is 499. I used free plan. And streaming is pretty much okay. It is lag free. Although it takes 5-10 sec to load but others are great. I asked cc and they said they will add more games in future.
Website- Thegamingproject(.)co.

I just found an interesting start up today. It is providing same cloud gaming service like Stadia. The name of that company is 'The Gaming Project'. The start up is based from India and currently providing service in India only. The library include games like Destiny 2, DOTA, GTA 5 and more 20 games. It is still in beta phase. There are 3 plans. One is free and the paid plan starts from INR199. Other is 499. I used free plan. And streaming is pretty much okay. It is lag free. Although it takes 5-10 sec to load but others are great. I asked cc and they said they will add more games in future.
Website- Thegamingproject(.)co.
You can share the website link here.

good thing is they have even started early access app in play store - they mentioned in their social media page .before signing up we can also play demo game in website but only the 1 game which is shown (may be demo game changes after few days )
They have a 6-7 month window to scale up and capture market. Otherwise PS now, X cloud and Stadia will capture it. I hope This start up will succeed. You should use the free plan. It is giving us 6 hours of gameplay with some awesome game. I used that. It is great.

Source

Pokèmon is celebrating it's 25th anniversary. The franchise was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1995. The first Pokèmon games were released as Pocket Monsters: Red and Pocket Monster: Blue in Japan in the year 1996 for the now iconic Game Boy console.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock